Closed FVSoN: XY/ORAS, AC:NL and Mii items for sale!

• Thread starter Magik
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm about to do something with someone else, but in 45 minutes I can... Sorry, real life stuff :(
lol, no need to apologize. i just added you in my 3ds so when you have time, just add me in and it'll let me know. pleasure doing business with you. :)

Reactions: Magik
Oh I wasn't online, how about now?

Oh I wasn't online, how about now?
Yeah but could you wait 5 minutes please? Sorry, I have to do something really quick

Yeah but could you wait 5 minutes please? Sorry, I have to do something really quick
hey, i'm not too sure i'm wanting those pokemon after all. i know you're busy and i'm thinking about cancelling my account on this site anyway. i'll give you my PC though. don't have any use for them anyway.

Np
hey, i'm not too sure i'm wanting those pokemon after all. i know you're busy and i'm thinking about cancelling my account on this site anyway. i'll give you my PC though. don't have any use for them anyway.
Why?! :eek::cry:

because this site f**king sucks.
Sorry, I have some real life problems going on right now but if you still need them I'll get them to you
really sorry, irl stuff.... Do you mind waiting another 5 minutes... Really sorry

Sorry, I have some real life problems going on right now but if you still need them I'll get them to you

really sorry, irl stuff.... Do you mind waiting another 5 minutes... Really sorry
what exactly are you apologizing for? i just find this site incredibly boring and incredibly useless. keep the PC, keep your pokemon. i don't want either.

No problem, real life before digital life

No problem, real life before digital life
you know what? Give the pokemon i paid for to PersonSP. that'll do. now leave me alone.

@Nova Sorry dinner is calling. I'll be online again in an hour or so.:)

hey there! i'd like to buy a piplup, treecko, and cyndaquil. assume that's 6PC, right?
Hey, deduct the treecko, and cyndaquil. and let's change it to phione instead. My order is now piplup and phione. That'll pit me at 10 PC. I'll be back online in just a bit. It's 3:48 texas time and i'm gonna run some errands real quick. lol

well, isn't that guy a nice-berg. lol
Ok but I might not get to you tonight, pretty busy with @frinji order

Ok but I might not get to you tonight, pretty busy with @frinji order
well, if you're good to go now or soon, we can knock it out before the night is over. What time zone/country are you in?

well, if you're good to go now or soon, we can knock it out before the night is over. What time zone/country are you in?
EST time zone

I would like a pipulp plz for pokemon x I need to complete my pokedex
I would like a Zebstrika please

I want Latias :eek:
I will be available tomorrow for trade, and I will then send you the PC.
I'd like a fennekin and Squirtle please!
code: A05ZYTUI
All of your orders are ready
Ali and Siri, you need to pay 15 PC
Patty cupcake that's 2 PC
PersonSP that's 3pc
Yourpapoose you already paid
BF2014

Hey Nova, I'd like one of every starter if that'd be possible :)
Almost done with your order, should be ready by tomorrow

Okay are you online?

Added you:) I am online now

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back