Closed FVSoN: XY/ORAS, AC:NL and Mii items for sale!

• Thread starter Magik
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Is it okay if the order waits until the weekend? I have a ton of work to do for school this week. If not I totally understand, you can keep the play coins even if that is the case.

Is it okay if the order waits until the weekend? I have a ton of work to do for school this week. If not I totally understand, you can keep the play coins even if that is the case.
Not it's fine

Name of item: phione
Details of what you want (if any): the pokemon :p
Special coupon code: BF2014

Name of item: phione
Details of what you want (if any): the pokemon :p
Special coupon code: BF2014
Bf2014 can't be used anyone but I can still get you a phione

Added stock for Legendaries, but these Pokemon are limited in stock! They include:
Latias
Latios
Diance
And Dialga!
Happy shopping!

Name of item: Cyndaquil! and Chimchar
Details of what you want (if any): They should be Pokemon
Special coupon code: n/a

Name of item: Cyndaquil! and Chimchar
Details of what you want (if any): They should be Pokemon
Special coupon code: n/a
Okay I'll get that ready for you

Okay I'll get that ready for you
Thanks!
Is it all right if I throw in a Tepig?

Thanks!
Is it all right if I throw in a Tepig?
If your ok paying another 2 PC. Also I haven't yet but I'm gonna add if you want them in an egg or hatched. If you prefer them in an egg it will be a lot faster, heck I can probably get it to you tonight

If your ok paying another 2 PC. Also I haven't yet but I'm gonna add if you want them in an egg or hatched. If you prefer them in an egg it will be a lot faster, heck I can probably get it to you tonight
Yeah, I don't mind paying the pc.
And sure, I'll take the egg, though I have to go soon so I might not be able to get them

Yeah, I don't mind paying the pc.
And sure, I'll take the egg, though I have to go soon so I might not be able to get them
Ok

Name of item: Latios
Details of what you want (if any): The legend Latios
Special coupon code: Os&As

By the way I just copy and pasted the coupon code off the main forum page, not too sure if this is supposed to be Or&As , so sorry if it is a typo.

Name of item: Latios
Details of what you want (if any): The legend Latios
Special coupon code: Os&As

By the way I just copy and pasted the coupon code off the main forum page, not too sure if this is supposed to be Or&As , so sorry if it is a typo.
No it's supposed to be Os&As as in LatiAS and LatiOS

But that code is if your buying both so you won't get a discount for buying just Latios. Do you still want the one or do you want both?

Oh ok I will just buy both then! :sneaky: cant trade now though. Can you reserve them for me please?

Oh ok I will just buy both then! :sneaky: cant trade now though. Can you reserve them for me please?
Yep! That's fine. Your total is 23 PC

Ok I will go ahead and pay now, though.

Would I be able to buy an Arceus, a Latois, a Phoine and a Diancie?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back