Games on Nintendo consoles you can beat in a day

• Thread starter Marc
  • Start date
Some games I actually prefer no save. Star fox 64 is so good to me because you had to go through a whole system of planets in one go, and if you lose, tough luck, start over, and feel free to try the many other routes through the system you could take.

Reactions: Rosey
I beat Pokémon XD in a day, but that's because I was borrowing it from a friend who also wouldn't lend me his memory card, and since I was playing on a Wii it couldn't save normally. I spent the whole 24 hours playing and I was speeding through it but it was still a ton of fun for me!

A lot of Kirby games can be beaten quick, but besides Return to Dreamland, I don't think I've beaten and in a day, but to be fair I haven't wanted to. Most times, I limit myself to only playing an hour on the first day, and then going as much as I want the second day just to at least make it last a bit longer. Doesn't increase the time by much, but it increases it by enough.

Recently completed The Princess Guide in 12 hours so, while not exactly a day in real time (I played it over several days), I could've quite easily beat it in a day if I wanted to. I can also beat Fire Emblem Awakening in two hours but that wasn't on my first try. Other than those two, a lot of older games seem to be completable in such a short period of time, from the Wii/DS era... possibly before then as well. Games used to be so much less complex than they are now.

Actually, I remember beating the DS version of LEGO Pirates of the Caribbean in only one day, 100% and all, but that might've been two or three days. Certainly remember it didn't take very long at all. Used to own a lot of LEGO games, all of them seemed to be quite short.

Back