Genshin Impact - Another Open-World ARPG Confirmed for Switch

• Thread starter Marc
  • Start date
I'm turning it up to the maximum volume. Who's gonna stop me? First of all, they'll need to beat me in hand-to-hand combat, and I don't give up easily.

Anyone who doesn't like Lisa is a heathen.
Lisa climbing up a mountain earrape >~<

Lisa climbing up a mountain earrape >~<

Ten hour loop? That's the kind of ASMR I've been looking for.

Ten hour loop? That's the kind of ASMR I've been looking for.
PMed you a video

PMed you a video

I'm gonna listen to it the whole way through. Tonight. Then, as I'm going to sleep, I'm gonna put it on loop as I sleep.

Reactions: Jisenku
I'm gonna listen to it the whole way through. Tonight. Then, as I'm going to sleep, I'm gonna put it on loop as I sleep.
imagine the dreams you will have O_O

imagine the dreams you will have O_O

Already had a weird enough dream last night, tonight's is gonna be even better. Hype!

• Funny
my phone sadly not have enough room for this game , had to install it onto ipad for mobile version as it barely had enough room for its rather large install , where the game itself was around 3gb but the files to play the game was over 6gb , however i think this game is quite draining on the battery , more so on pphones. if the phone you use has a decent amount of space on it then getting this game for it is ideal , even if have to keep phone plugged in to charger to avoid a possible sudden power off during gameplay.

It’s possible that it could be a cloud game, since it’s tough even for the PS4 to play (takes over 2 minutes to load upon start, items take a few seconds to pick up). Maybe the delay in its release on switch is them trying to work out how to get it to run on Switch. BotW is similar and runs just fine on the Switch, but that had the benefit of being developed by the same company that made the hardware.

It’s possible that it could be a cloud game, since it’s tough even for the PS4 to play (takes over 2 minutes to load upon start, items take a few seconds to pick up). Maybe the delay in its release on switch is them trying to work out how to get it to run on Switch. BotW is similar and runs just fine on the Switch, but that had the benefit of being developed by the same company that made the hardware.
Yes it's a cloud game, you must have a constant connection to the internet to play and as such everything is stored on the cloud, but most of the models and resources that are needed are actually stored on the game system.

It's been confirmed for switch over a year ago but still no release. It's kinda odd ngl. I'm still waiting for it to be on the eshop so I can play with my friends who play on mobile. I have never played genshin impact but I've seen my friend play it on his iphone.

This honestly looks pretty good. It really does look like BoTW! Is it free?

This honestly looks pretty good. It really does look like BoTW! Is it free?
Yes, it's Free-To-Start but has in-game purchases to get more characters.

Reactions: phofufury

From what I've seen, there's barely any need to pay for anything. Most of it gets handed to you throughout the game anyway.

this is good, was hoping i ddnt have to pay for it, as it looks like it could be easily $60.
From what I've seen, there's barely any need to pay for anything. Most of it gets handed to you throughout the game anyway.
This is great! I don't mind paying for cosmetics, but for items i don't like to pay. That's a bit unfair to me, also if i get cosmetics for free, thats even better!

Yeah, I've played the game for a while and it's pretty fun, and quite easy to get characters. Even the Gacha is pretty fair.

Reactions: phofufury
Back