Get sick from the 3D

• Thread starter Demon_skeith
  • Start date
I never use the 3D. I keep it off to conserve my battery for as long as possible. ;P

But when I do, I have never experienced any problems.

I never have my 3D on. I've tried to play with it a few times just to see how things look, but I can never angle the screen right and it just makes my eyes ache.

The blurry/fuzzy movements kind of make it hard on the eyes after a few minutes of playing, and I have gotten headaches before, probably because 3D is such a new experience for me that I'm not used to it. All those fuzzy movements, etc. Matter of fact I always have the 3D effects turned off all the time, especially when playing right before bed. Sometimes I wonder why I didn't get the 2DS instead. But I never have the 3D feature on. I especially won't have it on when we're on the road for the same reasons. Side affects could probably be worse while travelling.

I don't use the 3D since I have some issues with my eyes currently and I didn't want to add more problems.

I don't use the 3D (unless there's something absolutely magical and groundbreaking I definitely must see) because my eyes are quite bad already and the 3D only makes my eyes worse tbh.

Back