large.jpg

Reactions: 18, Evelyn and Slayerpon Tatsu
Reactions: 3905
Monado_Kirby.png
@np2016™
I think I found a good one :eek:
It just might be kinda big xD

@Spinnerweb @Kevin Here's the story.
It's Marios 50th Birthday and all the mushroom kingdom is here to celebrate! There's only one problem. It's raining and none of the guests have arrived yet. Mario is concerned. His friends are never late to these kinds of things especially his birthdays. As Mario sits alone in Peaches castle staring at his birthday cake, he realizes what has happened. "It must be that evil king, Bowser!" He thinks to himself. Filled with rage and determination Mario races out of the castle. As Mario reaches the outside of the castle he notices something very peculiar. There are massive chunks of ground missing. Where the ground is missing only stark white light streams from the voids. "More of Bowsers treachery!," He says aloud. Even more emblazoned to continue his quest Mario travels beyond World 1. When he arrives in world 2Mario is shocked once again. Not only are there large portions of the ground missing but the sky and blocks are behaving strangely. The blocks that were once suspended in the air are now plumeting to the ground in massive droves. Leaving behind massive craters in their descent. The clouds which where once just flat are now full of texture and real. "Real? What am I talking about? This isn't real! It's unreal!" It is then when Mario has a vision. As he clutches his head in agony, flashes of a different world appear in his mind. Glimpses of a life that seems so alien yet so familiar appears and are yanked away all at once. As the fit nears its end Mario discerns two words being spoken to him. Wake up! Jarred by this experience he decides to make straight way for world 8 via the warp pipe. As he arrives to world 8 he finds a glimmer of hope. There upon the sulfurous plains are his friends and all the inhabitants of the mushroom kingdom. As Mario nears a group of toads they see Mario and begin jumping for joy. Soon the entire land is filled with the sounds of joy and jubilations. Mario makes it to Bowsers gate where he finds his brother, Luigi. He quickly embraces his brother and begins to cry. "What's happening, brother?" Luigi answers, "follow me everything will be all right." Luigi leads Mario throughout Bowsers castle until they come to the throne room. Luigi opens the door to discover all of Marios closest friends and enemies sitting around a massive table. Bowser stands up and comes over to Mario's side taking him by the hand.As Mario is lead to the table he stares around in bewilderment and shock at what is happening. He numbly sits down at the head of the table in front of his massive birthday cake. The candles are soon lit. Mario looks up at Peach looking for answers. She just says, "Happy Birthday,Mario. Make a wish. Mario is overcome with emotion and makes his wish. "I wish everything was bad to normal." He blows out the candles. As they are extinguished the room goes black and everything is gome. Within this void a light appears. It gets bigger and bigger until at last it happens. Mario is awake. He looks around his room to find his brother and his lover standing shocked with tears running down their faces. Even more He also discovers that he is in a hospital room hooked up to multiple machines. Soon his loved ones are embracing him and crying tears of joy. In the days that followed Mario discovers the truth of it all. He has been in a coma for 20 years after hitting his head on a pipe in a plumbing accident. His illusions of ling Bowser wet nothing more than a depiction of his soon to be father in law. He had never accepted the fact that Mario would be with his daughter, Peach and would always try and keep them away from each other. This would explain why Bowser was always taking peach away to his catle. Mario eventually got on with his life and discovered all the things he had missed in his coma and everything went great afterward, The End

Reactions: T-Player Guy, 18 and Slayerpon Tatsu
you're welcome :D

@np2016™ @Spinnerweb
I need to take the break from the contest, gamepad charger won't charge and gamepad is dying ;-; I dunno how long it'll take so it'd prolly be best to drop outta da contest. Sorry! >.<

Reactions: T-Player Guy
@np2016™ @Spinnerweb
I need to take the break from the contest, gamepad charger won't charge and gamepad is dying ;-; I dunno how long it'll take so it'd prolly be best to drop outta da contest. Sorry! >.<
Waaahh ;-;

@np2016™ @Spinnerweb
Aw. Best of luck \o/

Reactions: Pancake
Sure I'm in.

Reactions: T-Player Guy, Slayerpon Tatsu and 3905
Back