• rawr

Votes: 18 22.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
You can enter up to two but you only get the 10 or 15 pc entry
If I can enter one more piece of art
dYWjnX0.jpg
you already have two so, even if you entered it, you won't get any PC and that'll not be judged.

Ok thank you
you already have two so, even if you entered it, hi you won't get any PC and that'll not be judged.

Sorry this is really late but I will begin to start judging tomorrow so make sure you have what you want turned in
I have

I know it's my friends Charlie and he said that he would let me use it
That is cheating!! If I enter a contest, The judge expects that it is yours, not someone else's!

Sorry this is really late but I will begin to start judging tomorrow so make sure you have what you want turned in
Alpha Alien is cheating, he is trying to use other peoples artwork to win the contest. I know because someone else's signature is at the bottom and he confessed!

Alpha Alien is cheating, he is trying to use other peoples artwork to win the contest. I know because someone else's signature is at the bottom and he confessed!
I know she said that it won't be judged and I just want to show off some artwork.

I know she said that it won't be judged and I just want to show off some artwork.
-.-

If I can enter one more piece of art
dYWjnX0.jpg

I know it's my friends Charlie and he said that he would let me use it

Had this contest been hosting by pedian with more strict personality, you'd be disqualified the moment you found cheating with the clock image.

Just be glad that doesn't happened and stop denying your faults.

Reactions: Shin, 18, Tho and 1 other person
Can I enter please?

this is my entry for the art contest it took my a long time to draw
th (4).jpg

Reactions: Skyshaymin and Mizunil
Are we still doing this contest? ;-;

Is this stuff even being judged? What if she just wanted us to post this stuff so she could use it?

Is this stuff even being judged? What if she just wanted us to post this stuff so she could use it?
That's very unlikely
She hasn't been on since sept 18 so she couldn't even see the work

I'd say something came up and he's really busy. (Or a family member passed away, which I highly hope isn't the case ;n; )

Reactions: 24460 and Mizunil
Sorry guys, I am very busy so I don't have time to judge but I'll split up my pc for everyone who entered(some more than others based on effort)
If I missed someone please tell me so can award pc

Reactions: Apollo, Mizunil and spagooti
Sorry guys, I am very busy so I don't have time to judge but I'll split up my pc for everyone who entered(some more than others based on effort)
If I missed someone please tell me so can award pc
It's alright, things always tend to come up at bad times. >.<)/

Reactions: 24460
count me in. ENTER. im probably gonna do a fnaf thing. could we enter two things if we wanted to? say music and art or art and writing?

Hoi I'm temmie

Something I drew as a joke for my sis a year ago, I don't expect to win but it's just fun to enter.
Entry:

Attachments

• ....png
    ....png
    159.5 KB · Views: 3
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back