Google Glass

• Thread starter Reece
  • Start date
Más que inteligentes, los consideros muy avanzados.

The world will have to see it first.

I have never heard of that, but I did hear about Google Glass before this thread. Maybe it's not too popular.

I only stumbled on a review on youtube pertaining this product, and I never heard of this product before. It looks really interesting on how you can activate actions with voice. The only thing I hate about it is privacy and I have a strong feeling that cross eye would be more common :confused:. I would not like if I am in a bar and this person want to mug me and search on the internet my information (where I work,family) , I would freak the hell out. This man knowing all my information by just watching me :thumbsdown:. Do you think this product is good,where privacy is concerned?

I would only get it if I had the money and I would probably not use it that much so I won't get it :)

Tbh this is the dumbest thing I have ever heard of. And devs really pay that much? Such a rip off xD Money not well spent. I'd rather waste it on something else if I were them :p

Tbh this is the dumbest thing I have ever heard of. And devs really pay that much? Such a rip off xD Money not well spent. I'd rather waste it on something else if I were them :p
I somewhat agree, I think that the other price range would not be much easy on the pockets of some people.

I already heard of this technology but would it hurt the eye of someone by using it because it seems dangerous for me i don't think i'll get it the way i see it perform is too dangerous

Back