Google Translate Fun!

• Thread starter DialgaKid7207
  • Start date
DialgaKid7207

DialgaKid7207

Dialga Lord
Towns Folk
Hi Challenger!

You are probably interested in Google Translate Fun, right? Well then, how it goes is:

1. Find something to translate: e.g. Fortune favours the bold.
2. Translate in these languages:
Latvian, Macedonian, Welsh, Yiddish, Amharic, Russian, Japanese and back into English.
3. GIMME YOUR RESULTS.
Edit: If you want to extend you can! | If you have any questions, just reply and quote this section (will be divided) |

Edit 2: if it has a swear word in it, replace it with [redacted] as to prevent getting banned because of breaking the ToS.

Last edited:
Original: Yoshi committed tax fraud.
Translated: Joshua is harassed

I got

Yoseki was working with a cruel scam.

Original: meme
Translated: I (apparently also community approved...)

Original: Up up down down left right left right b a start
Translated: Left to right and then to the right

Original: It was a dark and stormy night.
Translated: It was a dark and stormy night.

Original: It was a dark and stormy night.
Translated: It was a dark and stormy night.
Tip: Make sure to use something that isn't basic and something with a name or something like that... interesting results occur if you do it right

(When I said basic I was trying to be funny, for more context, think of something like simple)

Original: According to all known laws of aviation, there is no way a bee should be able to fly. It’s wings are too small to get it’s fat little body off the ground. The bee, of course, flies anyway, because bees don't care what humans think is impossible.

Translated: Tickets can not fly according to all known aviation laws. The wing of the wing is too small. Of course, honeybees think their property is useless.

Reactions: Jisenku, TerraKnight and Agentperson
Original: How much do you think this google translation will change over time?
Translated: Viscous tone by ibersenzung fun google enderungen iber? (WTF, I seriously translated it back to English!)

Original: Yee Yee Spaghetti
Translated: Your Spaghetti

Original: I don't understand but I'm still going to dance tonight and stuff my face with food because my friend threw an axe at me.
Translasted: I don't understand, but I'm still going to play tonight and fill my face with food because my friend threw an ax at me.

Original: I don't understand but I'm still going to dance tonight and stuff my face with food because my friend threw an axe at me.
Translasted: I don't understand, but I'm still going to play tonight and fill my face with food because my friend threw an ax at me.
How many languages did you translate it through?

Original: I need peace and tranquility
Translated: I want peace and quiet

Huh.

Translate it through at least 5, the funniest results are with 5 or more

Original: Yeah, if you translate through several languages it gets pretty good
Translated: In fact, if it is translated into many languages, much better

• Informative
Reactions: Jisenku
Original: My Anaconda Don't
Translated: My anaconda does it

wow... it went from nope to yes

(woah I thought this would go on for a long time)

Original:

A problem has been detected and Windows has been shut down to prevent damage to your computer.

If this is the first time you've seen this stop error screen, restart your computer. if this screen appears again, follow these steps:

Check to make sure any new hardware or software is properly installed. I this is a new installation, ask your hardware or software manufacturer for and Windows updates you might need.

If problems continue, disable or remove any newly installed hardware or software. Disable BIOS memory options such as caching or shadowing. If you need to use Safe Mode to remove or disable components, restart your computer, press F8 to select Advanced Startup Options, and then select Safe Mode.

GT'd:
A problem is detected and Windows is closed to prevent damage to your computer.

When this screen first appears, restart your computer. If the screen is replaced, follow these steps:

Make sure the new hardware or software is installed correctly. This is a new installation. Check with the manufacturer for any required software or Windows updates.

If the problem persists, try disabling or uninstalling the recently installed hardware or software. Disables BIOS memory features such as caching and filtering. If you want to use safe mode to remove or disable components, restart your computer, press F8 to select advanced boot options, and then select safe mode.

Reactions: James
Original: You know what, shut the hecc up you stupid imbecile

Translated: What do you know, shut up, idiot

Somebody once told me the world is gonna roll me
I ain't the sharpest tool in the shed

Someone told me that the world was passing me by I'm not a very sharp tool Looks at his hand and his DNA The letter "L" on the forehead.

• Funny
Reactions: DialgaKid7207 and Jisenku
Back