Google Translate Fun!

• Thread starter DialgaKid7207
  • Start date
Original:

Doctor: "We have done everything humanly possible, but after all this time..."
Wife: "Are you sure? How can you be sure? You said that said that the surgery will..."
Doctor: "Yes, I have hoped so. But this condition is severe enough to itself, and in a coma case patient, he simply can't fight it off, and frankly his brain hasn't been acting for a long time. The bone marrow from your son was our last chance to break the coma. And I have no idea why his body rejected the transplant. It should have worked, but it didn't. But, and I stress this, the final decision will be yours, and yours alone."
Son: "Mommy, will Daddy rest now"
Wife: "Yes honey, Daddy has to sleep now..." (to the Doctor) "Do it."

~0~0~

Translation:

Doctor: We have everything we can, but after this time ...
Woman: Are you sure? How can you be sure? You said you had surgery ...
The doctor said, "Yes, I hope. But the condition itself is serious, it's not easy to deal with in a coma, and the brain isn't really functioning for a long time. The brain. This is a comma. It was my last chance to finish. "And I don't know why his body banned implants." It was supposed to work, but it failed. However, it is highly recommended that the final decision depends only on you and you. ""
Son: "Hey, is his father resting now?"
Woman: "Yes, dear, dad, he needs to go to bed now ..." (Doctor) "Do it.

• Funny
Reactions: Agentperson, DialgaKid7207 and FuredeRika
Original:

Doctor: "We have done everything humanly possible, but after all this time..."
Wife: "Are you sure? How can you be sure? You said that said that the surgery will..."
Doctor: "Yes, I have hoped so. But this condition is severe enough to itself, and in a coma case patient, he simply can't fight it off, and frankly his brain hasn't been acting for a long time. The bone marrow from your son was our last chance to break the coma. And I have no idea why his body rejected the transplant. It should have worked, but it didn't. But, and I stress this, the final decision will be yours, and yours alone."
Son: "Mommy, will Daddy rest now"
Wife: "Yes honey, Daddy has to sleep now..." (to the Doctor) "Do it."

~0~0~

Translation:

Doctor: We have everything we can, but after this time ...
Woman: Are you sure? How can you be sure? You said you had surgery ...
The doctor said, "Yes, I hope. But the condition itself is serious, it's not easy to deal with in a coma, and the brain isn't really functioning for a long time. The brain. This is a comma. It was my last chance to finish. "And I don't know why his body banned implants." It was supposed to work, but it failed. However, it is highly recommended that the final decision depends only on you and you. ""
Son: "Hey, is his father resting now?"
Woman: "Yes, dear, dad, he needs to go to bed now ..." (Doctor) "Do it.
English to UwU:

Doctow: "we have done evewything humanwy possibwe, but aftew aww thiws time..."
wife: "awe uwu suwe? how cawn uwu be suwe? uwu said thawt said thawt the suwgewy wiww..."
doctow: "yes, i have hoped so. But thiws condition iws sevewe enough tuwu itsewf, awnd in a coma case patient, he simpwy cawn't fight iwt off, awnd fwankwy hiws bwain hasn't bewn acting fow a wong time. The bone mawwow fwom youw son was ouw wast chance tuwu bweak the coma. Awnd i have no idea why hiws body wejected the twanspwant. Iwt shouwd have wowked, but iwt didn't. But, awnd i stwess thiws, the finaw decision wiww be youws, awnd youws awone."
son: "mommy, wiww daddy west now"
wife: "yes honey, daddy has tuwu sweep now..." (to the doctow) "do iwt."

• Funny
Reactions: FuredeRika and Crowing
Back