Groudon and Kyogre - Mega Evo or Alternate Form

• Thread starter Marc
  • Start date
I think they will be mega evos. Yes, they were introduced in general, recently, but that doesn't mean it won't happen.

I would personally prefer mega evos over alternate forms.

It'll be Mega Evos most likely :)

It's kind of strange for a new region with only 70+ pokemon in it and the mega evos are making up for the lack of new pokemon :/

It's just Game Freak Sayin' "Wait, theres more." :)

Maybe it isn't complete too.
Yeah, I think more will be released in the future, it seems the game is in development (of course), I think Swampert will get his Mega-Evolution.

I think they will be mega evos. Yes, they were introduced in general, recently, but that doesn't mean it won't happen.

I would personally prefer mega evos over alternate forms.
I agree, the Alternate forms, sounds like too much, Mega Evolutions was just announced not too long ago, I doubt they'll bring out something new to confuse us.

I agree, the Alternate forms, sounds like too much, Mega Evolutions was just announced not too long ago, I doubt they'll bring out something new to confuse us.
Maybe this is just their first mega evolution and they are going to have a more intimidating looks and be really beast in a different mega evolution (like Mewtwo) which is being kept secret.

Now that I think about it, a Mega (or primal) Rayquaza would be pure awesome. I think that is enough to make me want the game. However, a Mega Rayquaza might be reserved for Delta Emerald for when Rayquaza's whole story with his Primal form can be explained.

Primal Groudon and Kyogre are awesome. I hope there is a Primal Rayquaza because Primal Rayquaza would be OP and One Hit Knock Out Everything or almost everything. maybe not Deoxys Defense.

I think it will be a new kind of evolution other than mega evolution because primal state is completely opposite of the evolution I think. But since the option either mega evolution or alternate form, I'm going with alternate form. More like Giratina or Shaymin or maybe since the description in the pokemon official site says: that in the primal age the natural world was overflowing with energy. That energy granted Groudon and Kyogre an overwhelming power. Maybe this new alternate form will be like a modification from Meloetta fom change, like they use one turn move that looks like coil or sharpen and the next turn they change form with status bonus and type change. That's my guess :)

Idk... Primal doesn't sound like a Mega Evo... if they WERE Megas, wouldn't they just be referred to as 'Mega Groudon and Mega Kyogre?' Also, in their descriptions, it states that they had been primal before when the region was teeming with power (or something along those lines) but even then, wouldn't that mean that a trainer would have had to Mega Evolve them? And besides: different formes aren't exactly new to pokemon... Garitina, Shaymin, Tornadus, Thundorus, and Landorus also had different forms :panda:

Back