Contest Guess the new Club Nintendo reward games and win 10PC

• Thread starter SilverOwl
  • Start date
SilverOwl

SilverOwl

Guardian
Banned User
I thought i would do this.. it could be fun. The current Club Nintendo rewards state that they are good thru August 3rd. So i thought i would make a contest out of it. They most likely will have around 4 games added in the next day or two. If anybody guesses one of the new games and i will give that person 10 PC. As an added bonus.. pick how many coins the game will get and if the winner also picks the right amount of coins, then i will give an additional 5 PC.

I also want to add that if the new games are not up tomorrow then this contest will end 10 pm central time tomorrow. that way somebody doesnt guess a game at the moment they put up the new games.. i might need help deciding what time they do add the new games..

Last edited by a moderator:
The new games go up on Monday, but if CN doesn't get cancelled like I fear it might, here are possible options:

Donkey Kong (Wii U VC) 200 coins
SIN AND PUNISHMENT (Wii VC) 250 coins
Art Academy: Second Semester (DSiWare) 200 coins
QIX (3DS VC)- 150 Coins

Last edited:
This is a pretty cool idea..
My guesses, considering September will be a Zelda month:

3DS:
Paper Plane (DSi Ware) - 150 coins
Super Mario Bros. 2 (VC) - 200 coins
Wii U:
Kirby's Dream Course - 200 coins
Super Mario 64 (Wii VC) - 250 coins

I guess that there will be Excite Bike (3D classics) and yeah. That's all I have

I'm guessing it will (hopefully) be something better than this year's Club Nintendo Elite rewards.

I think that it will be a not bad reward to be and they might a dsi ware and an indi game

Maybe a Mega Man Game of some sort, Super Mario Bros. 2 (250 coins), Star Fox (200 coins), and Fire Emblem: The Sacred Stones (300 coins).

I'm guessing it will (hopefully) be something better than this year's Club Nintendo Elite rewards.

I think that it will be a not bad reward to be and they might a dsi ware and an indi game

well you can always make a guess, if you are right you get free PC,, never hurts to try :)

I'm guessing they might put Metroid 2 up or maybe another Kirby. (pls pls pls kirby!)

Just saying... found this just now on Reddit.

"
I recently got this list of the next CN rewards to be given starting 8/4 for America. Here they are:

• Super Mario Bros. 3 - 3DS
  • F-Zero - Wii U
  • LoZ: Ocarina of Time - Wii
  • 3D classics: Excitebike - 3DS
All are 200 coins except for OoT at 250."

http://www.reddit.com/r/nintendo/comments/2ch3e1/next_rewards_lineup_cn/

If true, it's better than the Elite 2014 awards, so I win! XD

"
I recently got this list of the next CN rewards to be given starting 8/4 for America. Here they are:

• F-Zero - Wii U

If true, I'm picking up Super Mario Bros. 3 even though I have it on Gameboy Advance. Wish they showed some love for 3ds and put OoT as a 3ds reward...

wow, if thats true, then who would win this contest? hummm

"

• F-Zero - Wii U

well i just checked and that topic has been removed!! wow, i wonder if its true... if its true i will get mario 3, but im not so sure about excite bike....

i wonder if i should go ahead and get
Metal Torrent now, before its too late... has anybody played this game before? if so how is it?

i wonder if i should go ahead and get
Metal Torrent now, before its too late... has anybody played this game before? if so how is it?
It's a good game, but it's short. If you want to spend 200 coins on a game that lasts 15 minutes on Easy mode and is almost unbeatable on Hard mode, go ahead. There's no middle difficulty. If you like bullet hell games though, then you should get it.

3DS- Electroplankton Rec- Rec and Bird and Beans
Wii- Mario Kart 64 or Smash Bros 64

well i will be getting super mario 3 for sure.... i loved that game back when i was a kid.... i was never an excitebike fan....

Ooh, if this is true I have 2 games to get! SMB3 and OOT. I wouldn't win this contest but for games that good being offered I wouldn't mind

Ooh, if this is true I have 2 games to get! SMB3 and OOT. I wouldn't win this contest but for games that good being offered I wouldn't mind

i wonder if i get OoT with my coins, if i could sell or trade it to somebody? does anybody know how much is OoT to get digital for the wii?

Aww!I want smb3 but I only have 100 coins...

i only have like 500 coins.. im only 30 coins off from getting plat for next year!!

a friend of mine hooked me up with several club nintendo codes!! i even got wii fit plus club code from him.. which is worth 100 coins

Aww!I want smb3 but I only have 100 coins...

how many PC would it be worth to you, if they actually do have smb3? i can get two,, one for me and another to trade

I don't know......

Back