Contest Guess the new Club Nintendo reward games and win 10PC

• Thread starter SilverOwl
  • Start date
I thought i would do this.. it could be fun. The current Club Nintendo rewards state that they are good thru August 3rd. So i thought i would make a contest out of it. They most likely will have around 4 games added in the next day or two. If anybody guesses one of the new games and i will give that person 10 PC. As an added bonus.. pick how many coins the game will get and if the winner also picks the right amount of coins, then i will give an additional 5 PC.

I also want to add that if the new games are not up tomorrow then this contest will end 10 pm central time tomorrow. that way somebody doesnt guess a game at the moment they put up the new games.. i might need help deciding what time they do add the new games..
Just a random guess I would say maybe VC Galaga (3DS) 200 Coins

Just a random guess I would say maybe VC Galaga (3DS) 200 Coins
Third party games aren't given away on Club nintendo

Well then I fail. XP

It's already August 4 for most place why hasn't CN updated! :mad:

It's already August 4 for most place why hasn't CN updated! :mad:

im not sure.. i do know that some people are having a hard time even getting the club nintendo website to even open. if i go to club.nintendo.com on my computer it says that the site is down for maintience. but if i search club nintendo on google and click on the rewards link, then i can log on just fine.. so im not totally sure what the problem really is.

So they are up and the "rumor" was essentially a lie as there are 5 games up now, the only one that seems to be a game correctly guessed was SMB2 On Wii U VC.

So they are up and the "rumor" was essentially a lie as there are 5 games up now, the only one that seems to be a game correctly guessed was SMB2 On Wii U VC.

I was also close with that game, I thought it was going to the 3DS...
I'm getting it >.>

so guys, who do you think won?

I GUESSED TWO CORRECTLY! (Super Mario Bros. 2 and Starfox, but I got their prices mixed around)

I GUESSED TWO CORRECTLY! (Super Mario Bros. 2 and Starfox, but I got their prices mixed around)
Yup, I think you did win! They added 3 more out of the blue, which is nice.

just a question of opinion. Which game would you recommend that is on 3DS?

Wow... I guess none of us saw that coming

I guess that there will be Excite Bike (3D classics) and yeah. That's all I have

You guessed one correctly as well! It's quite the surprise that Nintendo added 4 extra games to this month's list! Like @jandkas said, nobody most likely expected it. It just happened. I love it when Nintendo surprises us! (In the positive ways)

Yaaaay

well oopamazo, you won!! i will give you 10 PC right now!! thanks everybody for playing!!

Reactions: 423
Weird, the usual 4 is now 8!

Last edited:
Weird, the usual 4 is now 8!

from what i know, every once in awhile they add more than 4 games..

The next one might be Mario Golf (GBC, 200 Coins), Metroid II the Return Of Samus (200 Coins), Pilotwings (200 Coins), F-Zero (250 Coins)

The next one might be Mario Golf (GBC, 200 Coins), Metroid II the Return Of Samus (200 Coins), Pilotwings (200 Coins), F-Zero (250 Coins)

well mario golf (gbc) is on this one. do they use the same game several months in a row?

Back