AC:NL Guys.. Look at my copy of Ac now..

• Thread starter spagooti
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
S

spagooti

Nintendo 3DS Legend
Towns Folk
I'm just gonna keep playing it and then get the digital copy and use Sava Data Transfer to transfer my stuff to the digital copy. Can you tell that's bad??

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    125.3 KB · Views: 94
Whoa, what happened? I cannot really tell from the picture but is the metal plate damaged?
I remembered seeing a NDS being chewed by dogs, kind of remind me of it somehow.
Anyway, do you still have to buy the digital copy, or can you get it for free?

Reactions: Knight Rain
you have to buy the digital and that is to bad @FaithKitty

Whoa, what happened? I cannot really tell from the picture but is the metal plate damaged?
I remembered seeing a NDS being chewed by dogs, kind of remind me of it somehow.
Anyway, do you still have to buy the digital copy, or can you get it for free?
I have to buy the digi copy >~<

I think that's what happened to my copy of Pokémon Y, though I think it just got dirt and sticky stuff in it.

Until you can transfer to the digital game I HIGHLY recommend to be careful with the cartridge, maybe not play it constantly and then put it somewhere up high (to avoid little siblings and pets messing with it) where it can't get crushed or dirty.

I think that the more you move it around (even inside the DS), the more often and more likely it'll say the game cartridge got removed, so be careful. That's what happened to me.

One more pro tip: It never hurts to be paranoid about saving. I'd save and continue every few minutes just incase.

Good luck :)

I dont really see much of it, but by the other users I can tell that it is damaged. Thats too bad you have to buy a New one :(.

I think that's what happened to my copy of Pokémon Y, though I think it just got dirt and sticky stuff in it.

Until you can transfer to the digital game I HIGHLY recommend to be careful with the cartridge, maybe not play it constantly and then put it somewhere up high (to avoid little siblings and pets messing with it) where it can't get crushed or dirty.

I think that the more you move it around (even inside the DS), the more often and more likely it'll say the game cartridge got removed, so be careful. That's what happened to me.

One more pro tip: It never hurts to be paranoid about saving. I'd save and continue every few minutes just incase.

Good luck :)
Yeah I have no problem with it whatsoever (haven't tried to play it) Should I upload some more pictures sometime just to shoe you all? I am in fact visiting my sisters house for the next week so it is up high in fact, in my entertainment center. I'm not gonna play it because I'm scared if I do then when I get the digi version that it would read my normal physical version and I can't transfer my town ><

Oh no @FaithKitty ! Poor game and poor Kitty! How in the world did that happen?! Hopeyou get it replaced soon! In another matter, how is your Webbing going for you and @Siri ? :sneaky:

Tell Nintendo. They Will Give You A New One.@FaithKitty. :)

Tell Nintendo. They Will Give You A New One.@FaithKitty. :)
No they won't. Unless there was something wrong during purchase, they won't replace it if you break it

Damn.
Oops. sorry...

Damn.
Oops. sorry...
Yeah, it's basically like me smashing my 3ds and asking for a new one.

Most companies don't do that unless you have a warrant

Oh. Do u have AC:NL?

Guys, let's stay on topic, and don't post multiple times in a row @ZeroZXSSJGod please. Kay thanks.

The holiday season is coming around the corner so hopefully everything works out. :) I really can't tell what the issue is because the image is blurry. I'm sure everything will work out in the end! Woo!

Is that easier to see? I zoomed out of the original picture

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    103.1 KB · Views: 15
It doesn't appear all that bad, but I bet with those pieces of the data chip missing, the game data is slightly altered in a negative way. This also happened to one of my 3DS friend's copy of Super Mario 3D Land; his dog chewed it all up. If you ever do get a digital version of the game, just make sure that you have at least 6000 or more blocks available on your SD card.

Heh, I have a 2GB (around 11000 blocks) left so.. I'm fine, and the game works perfectly(I guess because it's only 2 slots of it that's actually terrible)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back