AC:NL Guys.. Look at my copy of Ac now..

• Thread starter spagooti
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
whats so bad about it?

Well it's near breaking and me having to buy a whole new copy.

if you buy a new copy you don't have to start over you know? i had to get a new copy of Mario Kart DS because it broke or i lost it or something and it saved so there is no big deal if it brakes :hilarious:

I know, I'm gonna get the digital version and use Save Data Transfer to transfer all my stuff to the digital version.

cool

I'm sorry to hear that happen to you, I hope everything is okay with your game. I know nowadays I have to get digital games because of my dog...he loves to chew everything! Including my games...goodbye Pokémon Explorers of Sky oh you might already know this, but I used to keep my games in a sandwich baggy one that is like Zip Lock. And it kept my game cleaner than the case did.

Oh my dog didn't chew it, But I keep my games in like this small box that's transparent so they're fine, and it's not broken fully so I'm still playing it until it fully breaks (then I'll buy it digitally and save data transfer my town)

I love your box idea, I'm glad to know that it works and I wish you the best of luck!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back