• Thread starter Marc
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Marc

Marc

"Marc's the sugar daddy of gaming" - Artisan 2020
Forum Management
Since Pedia's anniversary is soon (August 19th), I just wanted to post this up. Nothing fancy >.>

The regular emblem joins the battle

OKAY! Lower your splattershots because it's finally here :eyes2:

I decided to just keep it AS SIMPLE AS POSSIBLE and use the recommendation system to make things easier on me/staff. People with the regular emblem will be able to recommend others to get the regular emblem.

Someone with the regular emblem can recommend two members per month to get the regular emblem.

[Click this link to fill out the info if you have the regular emblem]
State the username of the member and provide a detailed message why they should get the regular emblem for us to review.​

We wouldn't tell you if your recommendation has been approved/denied. If it has been denied, you'll only be able to recommend one member instead of two in the following month (we'll only count the first recommendation), so yeah, there is a penalty to discourage random recommendations.

'Switch Online' Monthly Giveaways

As a bonus for your patience in waiting for the regular emblem...

No promises but I'll try to give away a yearly subscription of the Nintendo Switch Online Service every month. I've seen soo many people complaining about paying to play online, so yeah :cool-pika:

Things will kick off in September when the service launches.

Double EXP PC Week

Now, I'm just calling it "Double PC Week" because I like the ring to "Double EXP Week", but in reality it doesn't really mean a full 7 days. It could go bye bye sooner than August 19th or last a little while longer~

Splatoon 2 League

I'll be kicking off things with a small event to decide the leaders for the Pedia Splatoon 2 League.

So yeah, raise your splatlings in the air and say booyah ^^

Official Pedia Lottery

@Mikaya will be organizing the Official Pedia Lottery in the Nookling Junction.

It's where you can buy tickets and the total amount will go to the winner at the end of the month. There might even be superbonuses like how things are done in Splat2's Salmon Run, so be on the lookout for that.

Last edited:
Reactions: T-Player Guy, PersonSP, Samster and 5 others
Ooooooh.

Reactions: Marc
YES!!! FINALLY!!! Legit, I’m so excited that this is finally a thing. Thank heavens!

Reactions: Marc
I want to ask, speaking of monthly giveaway, what will happen if let's say the winners turns out to have the Nintendo Online subscription already? Will they get awarded by alternative prize or pass it to someone else? And which kind of subscriptions will they get? Is it for a month, 3 months or 12 months?

Reactions: Mikaya and Samster
I want to ask, speaking of monthly giveaway, what will happen if let's say the winners turns out to have the Nintendo Online subscription already? Will they get awarded by alternative prize or pass it to someone else? And which kind of subscriptions will they get? Is it for a month, 3 months or 12 months?
1 year = 12 months :p

Idk, I'm open to feedback on what everyone wants~

Reactions: Mikaya, Samster and Starry Windy
1 year = 12 months :p

Idk, I'm open to feedback on what everyone wants~
I wouldn't mind getting another subscription, after all, it's free online on the person. :D But I think if they already have it covered and don't want it, then it could be an alternate prize of pc or something.

As for the pc amount, somewhere between 500 - 700.

I saw that post combination :eyes:

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Mikaya and Marc
Mmkay, I'll look forward to see who will get the Regular Emblem soon, and the Nintendo Online giveaway among others, as well.

Reactions: AricAttack and Samster
So will the first round of Regular will be chosen randomly?
And what if they get chosen again?

I think after the first round, it's suggestions from the people who receive the emblem, and people that the staff agree on. @Agentperson

So will the first round of Regular will be chosen randomly?
Nah. @Mikaya and @SkyHuntress will get the ball rolling (might sub for Sky since she said she'll be away for a while.. depends).

Reactions: Mikaya
Reactions: 28142
Reactions: Starry Windy
So many things, it's making my brain throbu D:

But this is exciting! :D I already know I'm not "Leader material", but I'm happy to assist my fellow Inklings ( and Octoling pals! )

Reactions: Mikaya, Marc and Duster
So many things, it's making my brain throbu D:

But this is exciting! :D I already know I'm not "Leader material", but I'm happy to assist my fellow Inklings ( and Octoling pals! )
Mood

Reactions: P2.0
Never say never :GWowoHehe:

Reactions: P2.0
Never say never :GWowoHehe:
Marc, we both know i'm not making it, lol. I'm too bad at the game >.>

You never know ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I might, possibly for the first rounds of this or something

Reactions: Mikaya and Marc
I might, possibly for the first rounds of this or something
Is that a challenge? :sneaky:

I'm curious about the splatoon 2 league? How will this work. Are you saying pedia will sponsor and official team?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back