GWowoHehe

• Thread starter Marc
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm curious about the splatoon 2 league? How will this work. Are you saying pedia will sponsor and official team?
Similar to our Pokemon League :3

Welp, now Agent just screwed me over completely, lol

Reactions: Marc
Welp, now Agent just screwed me over completely, lol
I mean, you guys have never played before (I think?) so you could surprise him :GWowoHehe:

I mean, you guys have never played before (I think?) so you could surprise him :GWowoHehe:
I know this is off topic but
:GWowoHehe: and :n-shrug: are new aren't they?

I've never played Pokemon really and don't know anything about how the league works lol.

How will it work in Splatoon then? 1v1s are hardly an accurate representation of overall skill. They're mostly luck based on what weapon each player picks.

How will it work in Splatoon then? 1v1s are hardly an accurate representation of overall skill. They're mostly luck based on what weapon each player picks.
No game mode objective. It'll be a deathmatch :3

Reactions: Mikaya
And that's a very poor representation of skill. A lot of it comes down to luck or cheesing mechanics. I managed to beat a high level skilled competitive player in a 1v1 even though he's way above my skill level just because my weapon was a super good counter to his on the specific map.

And that's a very poor representation of skill. A lot of it comes down to luck or cheesing mechanics. I managed to beat a high level skilled competitive player in a 1v1 even though he's way above my skill level just because my weapon was a super good counter to his on the specific map.
Maps will be random. It'll come down to how well you use your weapon to splat the other player. You don't have to let your opponent know which weapon you're using, so it's up to how effectively you use it while going in blindly.

It doesn't really matter if you're high-skilled or not.. everyone can lose.

I guess that's my point. There's no way to strategize. There's no test of skill. All of have to do is hope your weapon is a good counter ter to what the other person picks. You could be awful at the game, but still easily beat your opponent purely because of weapon choice. Idk. Well have to see how it works when it starts. Who are the three captains going to be at first?

I guess that's my point. There's no way to strategize. There's no test of skill. All of have to do is hope your weapon is a good counter ter to what the other person picks. You could be awful at the game, but still easily beat your opponent purely because of weapon choice. Idk. Well have to see how it works when it starts. Who are the three captains going to be at first?
A small tourney might decide that~

Reactions: Mikaya and TribstyAnn
Maps will be random. It'll come down to how well you use your weapon to splat the other player. You don't have to let your opponent know which weapon you're using, so it's up to how effectively you use it while going in blindly.

It doesn't really matter if you're high-skilled or not.. everyone can lose.
The weapon I use is kind of situational... So it's a risk reward thing.

Splatoon 2 League

I'll be kicking off things with a small event to decide the leaders for the Pedia Splatoon 2 League.

So yeah, raise your splatlings in the air and say booyah ^^

What if I dont use a splatling?

Ehhh I’m not very good at splatoon

Reactions: AricAttack
N A I S U

1 year = 12 months :p

Idk, I'm open to feedback on what everyone wants~

maybe you can write somewhere that someone had won and give the suscription when the winner current suscription ends

maybe you can write somewhere that someone had won and give the suscription when the winner current suscription ends
I don't think I'm following :monkey:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back