GX Crimson: Impossibru

• Thread starter Hayleia
  • Start date
Hayleia

Hayleia

Nintendo 3DS Legend
Towns Folk
Seriously, I tried it at least 10 times, with different people, and... I only got one ticket, the one time we did not die 3 times. Well, I only needed one ticket so I'm okay, but other people wanted more :p

So, does any of you manage to succeed in that quest somehow consistently ?
Do you have any tips or whatever to increase chances ?
Even obvious tips like "bring cool drinks" are welcome (but don't say it more than once, don't do like the "mer il et fou" thread).

je suis monte! Lol. Use like lance or IG.

Reactions: Hayleia
I take it you are talking about a Crimson Fatalis quest. Anyway, the strategy for it has been the same throughout the series. Use only melee weapon and stick behind it's back legs and next to it's tail. Throw as many hits as you can while observing where it's looking. When it looks back, it'll do a tail swipe, so just go next to the front legs to avoid, then go back and attack again. By doing this, the only thing you need to worry about is the meteor, but they are easy to dodge. Simple strategy. It's not as strong as it seems (it's far easier than regular Fatalis). Just remember, always check where it's looking and never stay in front of it. If you are in front, it will use the meteors far more often and it will also use it's fire breath and claw attacks. Almost forgot, don't forget to bring, on top of lots of potions, tons of Lifepowders and the materials to synthesize them on the spot. Hope this helped.

That quest is literally just G-Rank Cimson Fatalis with more health, more damage, and more evil.

Another thing, don't forget to max out on Mosswine Jerkys! They could save your life AND your potions! Most of Crimson Fatalis's take half your HP away or even more, so they are really useful in such fights!

Funny thing is I could make the set right now, I just don't want to waste my Immortal Reactor on it.

If we can schedule a time, I'd be willing to hunt with you.

Here are some useful IG's for Fatalis
Lightbreak Press (Bracchy) -Good blast with good purple.
Bounding Dalamadur (Dala)- Solid Blast with awesome white sharpness.
I would like to say Fatalis Glaive is the best, but you can't get it without G-Fatalis parts.
(BEST) Le Miracle (Shagaru) 420 Dragon, 30 affinity without critical skill is good. Also fatalis is weak to dragon.
If you want water, go for sect happa (Seltas) Although if you want element this is not the best.

Ok, thanks for the tips everyone :)

And I actually have the bounding dalamadur lol. The purple sharpness is awfully short but the white one is infinite. I'm learning how to use it and I don't seem too bad with it (I mean, not as bad as with a great sword...).

I don't suggest using blast on Crimson Fatalis, it takes 200 damage from a explosion but its defense builds up to be 2180. So even with a weapon that does 700 blast (note the second zero means nothing on weapon element/status damage so you are technically doing 70 blast build up from 700 blast) So you will only be getting maximum damage output for about three quarters of the fight if your really lucky.

Crimson Fatalis is weak to dragon, ice, and water, so I would suggest using anything that does one of those elements on a weapon you are comfortable with.

I don't suggest using blast on Crimson Fatalis, it takes 200 damage from a explosion but its defense builds up to be 2180. So even with a weapon that does 700 blast (note the second zero means nothing on weapon element/status damage so you are technically doing 70 blast build up from 700 blast) So you will only be getting maximum damage output for about three quarters of the fight if your really lucky.

Crimson Fatalis is weak to dragon, ice, and water, so I would suggest using anything that does one of those elements on a weapon you are comfortable with.
Actually its really weak to Dragon, generally weak to Ice and only slightly to Water!

Ok, thanks for the tips everyone :)

And I actually have the bounding dalamadur lol. The purple sharpness is awfully short but the white one is infinite. I'm learning how to use it and I don't seem too bad with it (I mean, not as bad as with a great sword...).
Yeah, use a set with razor sharp and sharpness +1 SEGA SEGA RA and it's good to go. I love using bounding dala. Daora is good for Fatalis as well. Just 1 thing... When did you get the glaive? And which bug are you using?

Actually its really weak to Dragon, generally weak to Ice and only slightly to Water!
Well, I'm not sure I'll make another weapon specifically for that monster, but yeah, at least if I ever get my hands on a dragon weapon for some reason, I'll remember it's good against Crimson Fatalis :)

Yeah, use a set with razor sharp and sharpness +1 SEGA SEGA RA and it's good to go. I love using bounding dala. Daora is good for Fatalis as well. Just 1 thing... When did you get the glaive? And which bug are you using?
I got it yesterday, that's why I'm not good with it at all :p
And I'm using the Bilbobrix.

Well, I'm not sure I'll make another weapon specifically for that monster, but yeah, at least if I ever get my hands on a dragon weapon for some reason, I'll remember it's good against Crimson Fatalis :)

I got it yesterday, that's why I'm not good with it at all :p
And I'm using the Bilbobrix.
LOOOOOOOOL. I got it before you... Bilbobrix is the ultimate quinces. Just get used to the controls and you will be fine. I will be ungrounded tomorrow so I can hunt tomorrow- If you want me to of course (I'm G-Bronze crown). I'll use Le Miracle if I do hunt.

LOOOOOOOOL. I got it before you... Bilbobrix is the ultimate quinces. Just get used to the controls and you will be fine. I will be ungrounded tomorrow so I can hunt tomorrow- If you want me to of course (I'm G-Bronze crown). I'll use Le Miracle if I do hunt.

I have 7 Ultimate Kinsects at Golden G-Crown, I have made them so much that I memorized the exact recipe.

I have 7 Ultimate Kinsects at Golden G-Crown, I have made them so much that I memorized the exact recipe.
I've got 10...

Lol, of course you got it before me, I only started making it after seeing your positives answers to this post :p
And now I know why you were positive, that's actually a fun weapon with awesome features ^^

Edit: Lol, I farmed Magalas so much (because a friend of mine wanted S.Magala Mantles and because I love the Chaos music :p) I was actually able to make Le Miracle right now and the only thing I lacked was demondrugs :p

Last edited:
Back