GX Crimson: Impossibru

• Thread starter Hayleia
  • Start date
WTH...:( It took me sooooooo long to get Le Miracle... 178 hours in fact from scratch. Lol. It was very hard getting the mantles, keenbone-for some reason, demondrugs, parts and to top it off, hunting 86 Gore Magala's in the process. Now get Kushala, Chameleos, S.Nerssyclla, Fatalis (all of them), najarala and black diablos glaives.

@Ramphy I made mine in like 1 hour from scratch.

@Ramphy I made mine in like 1 hour from scratch.
Nah, I started with leumundslist, ended with Le Miracle.

I made mine from Leumundslist also, it still took me less then a hour.

I made mine from Leumundslist also, it still took me less then a hour.
Obviously it came from Leumundslist...

It took me forever, too, but that's because I had to get to G-Rank and get to fight G-Rank Shagaru in order to get it.

Now get Kushala, Chameleos, S.Nerssyclla, Fatalis (all of them), najarala and black diablos glaives.
Haha-No-3.gif

I really like IG but I'm too lazy to check for every monsters' weaknesses, so except for the Crimson Fatalis which I'll try to fight with Dragon, I'll use Blast. Or maybe I'll find another impossible monster that I'll have to fight with a specific element again, then yeah, I'll make another IG :p

Haha-No-3.gif

I really like IG but I'm too lazy to check for every monsters' weaknesses, so except for the Crimson Fatalis which I'll try to fight with Dragon, I'll use Blast. Or maybe I'll find another impossible monster that I'll have to fight with a specific element again, then yeah, I'll make another IG :p
Lol. Love the meme.

Haha-No-3.gif

Yeah, that's why we love that IG:p

There is one IG you have to get...
The Chameleos Glaive is probably the most balanced IG in Monster hunter. It has decent purple at +1 and has decent attack and poison element to give you extra power. It's not hard to get and will get you through many monsters in G-Rank.

That's funny because the Hazy Caster was actually the first IG I ever made, a long time ago when I was like G1 and wanted to try something new :p
As you might have seen when we played together, I had a Cham armor set, so I made that IG with materials I had left. But I didn't know at all how to get a good bug so I guess I upgraded it in a stupid way, and didn't like it :p
And I don't have it anymore obviously...

Back