• Thread starter Tho
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Tho

Tho

An old-school gamer & anime freak!
Banned User
I'm auctioning one of the two HA (Flame Body) Moltres I got from the recent code event! It's Modest and has Grass type Hidden Power!

It's IVs are:

Moltres HP Grass Flame Body.png

Starting bid is 12 PC (it's really rare after all) and all subsequent bids must be at least 3 PC higher than the last! The auction ends at 12 noon Pedia Time on Monday 27! (Subject to change)

Next auction will be a surprise, so look forward to it!:D

ok... so 12pc

75 PC

Reactions: Tho
I was gonig to curse you for finishing this auction at 5am on my timezone but because of what that skrub just bidded... Nevermind :D

I was gonig to curse you for finishing this auction at 5am on my timezone but because of what that skrub just bidded... Nevermind :D
:thumbsup:

Reactions: Pookie
That Moltres looks perfect but
But what? It's not like you can't bid more than that, is it?:p

People on the forums,
"Oh god, HP grass HA Moltres!"
"75 PC"

Reactions: Gary Johnson and Tho
People on the forums,
"Oh god, HP grass HA Moltres!"
"75 PC"
Everyone is just too stingy! Earning PC is really easy, so why bother saving up when there are much better things to buy with them (like this one for example)?:p

But what? It's not like you can't bid more than that, is it?:p
Everyone is just too stingy! Earning PC is really easy, so why bother saving up when there are much better things to buy with them (like this one for example)?:p
Don't get greedy.

Don't get greedy.
I'm not greedy at all when it comes to PC! If I see something I want I will buy it and on top of that I have literally lost count of how many Pokemon I have bought on here from shops like Vii's or items, etc.! If I was greedy I would have twice the PC I do now!:p

Just for future reference, you might want to put a cap on how much you're allowed to put on a bid per-post. eg 2 playcoins per post maximum.

~Bump!~

Bumping again, although I doubt anyone is man or woman enough to tackle that bid PokeFreak made...!;)

More like "has the PC."

Reactions: Pandaxclone2 and Tho
That ↑ too...:p

Reactions: Mr. Kream
I remember this

And I remember you and how you want this!:p
And I remember this ending on 22

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back