Closed HA 3IV (almost 5IV) Grass HP Modest Moltres

• Thread starter Tho
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know if it's gonna do anything at this point, but BUMP! Let's see who's good enough to compete with the current bid!:p

Reminding everyone that this auction ends tomorrow! Don't miss this last chance to get one of the best HP Grass HA Moltres there is!:D

If it's alright to ask how do you tell which type of hp a Pokemon has like yours is grass Ho how do I tell and nice Pokemon by the way

If it's alright to ask how do you tell which type of hp a Pokemon has like yours is grass Ho how do I tell and nice Pokemon by the way
One, this isn't the place to ask this. Two, I'll make an exception and tell you, but just this once. In Fortree and Anistar there are people (NPCs) who will tell you the Hidden Power of you Pokemon, but if you know the exact IVs of one, it's also possible to just calculate it! Next time just google it or ask in the sb or something!

Reminder, only about 6 hours left to go! Hurry and get it before someone raises the stakes!

a surprise!:p

And the auction is officially over! Winner is @PokeFreak having the highest bid of 75PC!:D

Let me know when you can trade in a PM.

Coming up next is ...

Someone close this!

I'll contact you when I cam trade. :D

Reactions: Tho
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back