KH3D-DDD Has anyone played Dream Drop Distance?

• Thread starter Rocky
  • Start date
I've played the demo, it was fun.

Reactions: Frost
I personally liked dream drop distance, though the only thing I noticed really was how oriented towards riku the game is, considering he gets some of the best, and least sloppy skills in the game, this had become by far my favorite game in the series because of the new additions to the playstyle.

It was one of the first games I got for my 3DS! I haven't played too much of it, but the bits I have played have been pretty cool. :3 It's nice to see the The World Ends With You crossover even though I haven't played TWEWY. Suffice it to say, playing KH3D has made me want to get TWEWY if I can get my hands on a copy, haha.

I have enjoyed it so far. I really like the flowmotion they added to it, but the drop is really annoying when you get it in the middle of a boss fight. I havent played any other kh games since 2.

As someone who has beaten it's Critical Mode, I have to say it's by far one of the best KH games, more specifically, best of the handheld ones next to Birth By Sleep. The command deck system is much nicer and less clunky then the Classic system from KH1 and 2, and not as frustrating as the card system of CoM. Personally recommend it without a doubt.

However that's not to say there aren't downsides. I haven't played it in ages, but I recall some bosses were just ridiculously powerful, simple because they can constantly stunlock you until you die. And every now and then I had a hard time getting the freeflow movement to cooperate with me lol. But it's a great game none-the-less

I'm still working on it but it's kind of confusing with them always switching the characters in the game

I've played the demo and it was neat but I found it easy (must be because it's a demo). I like the easy exploration/platforming but it makes the battles easier too. Personally I don't like it as much as the other KH game I played in regards to gameplay and difficulty.

I got it and finished, it's a pretty fine game

Back