Have you ever gotten stuck in a Zelda game?

• Thread starter Marc
  • Start date
Marc

Marc

"Marc's the sugar daddy of gaming" - Artisan 2020
Forum Management
I have, and it's not only once. The Legend of Zelda games can surely give you a good challenge. I'm sure 'A Link Between Worlds' will be the same after seeing how that new paper ability works, :eek:

Have you ever got stuck while playing a Zelda game? Tell us about it in this thread.

I got stuck in Phantom Hourglass and Spirit Tracks in similar places - when maneuvering the boat/train. I had no idea where to go.
In Ocarina of Time, I was stuck for a day because I couldn't find who I was supposed to talk to in the Kakariko Village. When I did, I felt stupid.

I am stuck right now in Links awakening. I gave up too easily in this one cave place, I really need to play it again Dx

Reactions: User145149
I was once stuck in Minnish cap, it was so frustrating! Then I had to look at the walkthrough to pass that puzzle.

I always get stuck so thank goodness there is internet guides.

Oh gawd. . . Okay, this is rather embarrassing. XD
It was in Skyward Sword, on the first official dungeon. I was looking around for some switch to open up a door in one of the first rooms. It took me around five hours to find something that was literally just beneath my feet.
I would've gone and got a game guide or something, but I have a major fanboy rule against using guides in my two favorite series. (Being Kingdom Hearts and Zelda)

The original Zelda was just pure hell for me, it took me about 20 days to finish without a guide. . . >-<

Reactions: Pave, User145149 and Zeqaza
Oh gawd. . . Okay, this is rather embarrassing. XD
It was in Skyward Sword, on the first official dungeon. I was looking around for some switch to open up a door in one of the first rooms. It took me around five hours to find something that was literally just beneath my feet.
I would've gone and got a game guide or something, but I have a major fanboy rule against using guides in my two favorite series. (Being Kingdom Hearts and Zelda)

The original Zelda was just pure hell for me, it took me about 20 days to finish without a guide. . . >-<

BUT HARD WORK PAYS OFF AND THE FEELING OF GETTIN' IT DONE MAKE IT ALL MORE WORTH IT.

BUT HARD WORK PAYS OFF AND THE FEELING OF GETTIN' IT DONE MAKE IT ALL MORE WORTH IT.

XD Sometimes. . .

Reactions: User145149 and Flarence
I got stuck in link to the past, I had trouble getting to the last dungeon or something like that. I also had some hard times in OoT and MM. But the recent zelda games I've had no trouble, it's kind of sad really.

I got stuck in link to the past, I had trouble getting to the last dungeon or something like that. I also had some hard times in OoT and MM. But the recent zelda games I've had no trouble, it's kind of sad really.

Well, I'm sure that you'll come to a head-scratcher eventually. lol ;D

Reactions: User145149 and Marc
twilight princess, phantom hour glass, the train game, all of them were way to easy.

If you want a challenge, try the original Zelda, and Master Quest for Ocarina of Time. Those are actually pretty challenging, if you don't use a guide. =P

There is challenge in the wind waker and before games. But I have yet to play the master quest, it's waiting for me to play it on my 3DS game :p

Honestly, Wind Waker wasn't that hard. The puzzles to me in that game were really easy, and I can only say that since I remember beating it when I was 10 or so. XD

Wind Waker was EXTREMELY fun though, it's downright the best Zelda game so far.

Reactions: User145149 and Marc
Phantom Hourglass. I got stuck in a few of the puzzles. It took several minutes of thinking to get past them too. :D

As extremely fun as it was, the game was really slow when it came to sea travel. I hope the speed boost in the HD version is a lot better.

Have I ever not gotten stuck in a Zelda game? :unsure:

Reactions: Bluefoot, User145149 and Flarence
If you want a challenge, try the original Zelda, and Master Quest for Ocarina of Time. Those are actually pretty challenging, if you don't use a guide. =P
No if you want a challenging Legend of Zelda game, play Adventure of Link. :p
As for being stuck in a LoZ game, I have derpy moments. >.<

Last edited:
Reactions: User145149 and Flarence
I have, but the way that you can gain levels makes it easier in terms of difficultly. Three-heart runs are really challenging, I mean seriously if you're finding the game too easy, just avoid gathering more life. xD

Back