Have you ever gotten stuck in a Zelda game?

• Thread starter Marc
  • Start date
It's mean, easily said, soft-moded.
Ummmm ok? I will take your word on it :p

Ummmm ok? I will take your word on it :p
So you didn't get it.

It's a custom firmware, installed with a jailbreak, so you can play pirated games and homebrew.

So you didn't get it.

It's a custom firmware, installed with a jailbreak, so you can play pirated games and homebrew.
Yea I didn't.

Oh ok. I doubt I'd ever do that.

People can get stuck in the Legend of Zelda games? :p
I personally never did, although it did take me some time to get past some puzzles. Like in Phantom Hourglass, where you had to close the NDS to solve a puzzle o.o

People can get stuck in the Legend of Zelda games? :p
I personally never did, although it did take me some time to get past some puzzles. Like in Phantom Hourglass, where you had to close the NDS to solve a puzzle o.o

As you can see, yes, they can :p

Oh gawd. . . Okay, this is rather embarrassing. XD
It was in Skyward Sword, on the first official dungeon. I was looking around for some switch to open up a door in one of the first rooms. It took me around five hours to find something that was literally just beneath my feet.

I...did that too, actually. I was getting so frustrated, then I saw it.

Twilight Princess I used to get stuck all the time during my first and second playthrough. With Skyward Sword however I never really had that problem so much

I get stuck a lot. I can be playing the game fine, but then all of a sudden I just stop playing for a while. When I decided to go back to play the game, I can't remember what I was doing, etc. Then I usually turn to a guide. Happened to me last summer with OoT 3d. Started playing again after a while, and I had left off in the Forest Temple. Had no clue what to do, so I had to turn to a guide to figure out what to do next.

A Few of the shrinking puzzles in the "Minish Cap" title confused the heck out of me.
I had to resort to reading a guide. I may still be lost, actually.
I beat the GBA version but am replaying it on my 3DS.

I get stuck a lot. I can be playing the game fine, but then all of a sudden I just stop playing for a while. When I decided to go back to play the game, I can't remember what I was doing, etc. Then I usually turn to a guide. Happened to me last summer with OoT 3d. Started playing again after a while, and I had left off in the Forest Temple. Had no clue what to do, so I had to turn to a guide to figure out what to do next.
Speaking of Ocarina of Time....the WATER TEMPLE O_O I swear, that temple was annoying to figure out and the only redeeming factor of it was the Dark Link mini-boss

1 time at the gerudo challenge in Ocarina of time.
3 times in twilight princess and my biggest stuck was in this game at the final dungeon it was extreemly tricky !

1 time at the gerudo challenge in Ocarina of time.
3 times in twilight princess and my biggest stuck was in this game at the final dungeon it was extreemly tricky !
yeah, the final dungeon can get a bit confusing at times (not to mention that there's an even more confusing way of getting to the secret treasure room in the castle)

oh yeah in the ocarina of time n64 I was stuck in jaba jaba belly forever I never figured out the pricess lady could activate switches for 5 years... *facepalm* derp.

ok this is kind-of embarrassing I seem to be the only one who got stuck on ocarina of time and the 5 year thing is I gave up forgot about and found it when we were moving...

Last edited by a moderator:
oh yeah in the ocarina of time n64 I was stuck in jaba jaba belly forever I never figured out the pricess lady could activate switches for 5 years... *facepalm* derp.
Jabu Jabu, but yeah sometimes they like to do things like that. Similarly I almost had a moment in Wind Waker in the the Tower of the Gods in which I thought the awakened statue was an enemy and I can't let it touch me (yet you actually need to throw it at some points)

also, don't double post. Some people get really annoyed with that

now that I think about it I was stuck in skyward sword with the eye switch thing though I ended up raging and swinging my wii remote everywhere which got it dizzy. Raging can some times help :D

now that I think about it I was stuck in skyward sword with the eye switch thing though I ended up raging and swinging my wii remote everywhere which got it dizzy. Raging can some times help :D
Well, if you played Super Paper Mario, then you may have been able to figure out that the way to defeat the eyes is to make them move in a circle. Also, doesn't Fi give some advice when you check on it?

umm I am a smart person? Fi??? err whoops...

In Phantom Hourglass. You had to copy a crest in the Temple of the Ocean King. Turned out that you had to close your DS... I was 7 :p. Genius puzzle!

I was stuck in the Minnish Cap I had to charge and tackle a cupboard to make a book fall but I couldn't figure it out for like hours then I accidentally did it. xD

Back