AC:NL Have you heard about this creepy Village??

• Thread starter .:*Alex*:.
  • Start date

Have your visited the Aika Village?

• Yes!

Votes: 27 69.2%
  • No...

Votes: 12 30.8%

• Total voters
.:*Alex*:.

.:*Alex*:.

(*) I want a battle! (*)
Towns Folk
The title already says.
Well, this Village is called, "Aika Village" know that village?
If you don't know the village is just about a girl that she has lost her parents (or the doll has killed them!There's also scary music!)
There're different houses to go.
@Marc let me know if I can put a YouTube link about this Village!

Want to look for yourself?
This is the code: 2600-0218-7298 (Good luck founding yourself the houses!)

If you have visited the Village. Can you tell us your experience?

Reactions: Goku_Mewtwo
I've heard of it, and normally I wouldn't have been creeped out by it if it weren't for the fact I read a very disturbing interpretation from someone who claimed to know the creator, and that was their point of view on creating it.

I don't really remember what all I saw in there. I may visit it again simetime in the near future.

/= Okay I guess.
Did you have fun? (Why am I asking this question, it's all suppose to be creepy!)

I'm not scared easily, and I don't remember all that happened because I don't think I looked around the whole thing

Okay! I guess...

I went to the town and I personally wasn't creeped out by it just because I couldn't figure out the story, BUT! It does create a creepy atmosphere. You can tell the creator put a lot of time into this town (I mean seriously, a good chunk of it is grass less - it takes forever to do that!) plus the dead trees and the houses with the dolls and things are fabulous. I may not have been creeped out but it certainly is worth a trip.

Okay, good to know I guess....

Yes I've been there and I love it. Love how the creator put things together to tell the story. The music is very creepy as well.
If you like Aika Village, you might like Shachipanda Town as well, you might want to try.
The code is 2100-0784-7385

This town is where a murder took place! Very good set up with a lot of bloods. The murder is also hiding in this town! It is like a little adventure here, very exciting (even my brother who is not interested in this game want to have a look around!)

Reactions: Moon Rain
I've been there a few weeks ago, and it's so well made :love: like, the shoes on the beach, the dolls, the maze, it's amaaazing ^_^ seriously, the creator managed to make Animal Crossing -the most peaceful and happy game ever were bees are the only nuisance- creepy :eek:

Reactions: Jaco227
the first time i went it was seriously crazy!! i never knew somebody could take a almost sunshiny game and make it so creepy and eerie, i genuinely got creeped by some of the parts in the village! and it looked like whoever made it, really put alot of time and effort!

aika village is so much fun I love it and it is not scary to me unlike mario.exe

I'm online now so I'll give it a try :)

It would have been creepier if Lavender town music played

Christ on a bike that place is weird!

I would go check it out I was actualy planing on it but unfortunately for me my dog ate my game cart but my freind has the downloaded version and he said he might let me download it from him using the system transfer, man my freinds are so nice

I have been there and some really disturbing stuff like if you open a thing in a room it says pretend like you saw nothing

Can you put screenshots of it?

no i cant but my idea on it when you open it i think theres and dead body in it kinda gose along with the dolls with axes

Reactions: Clubkk
That would be amazing you sir get a like for your brilliant idea

I have been there is is one creepy place, and the shoes...
In japan people take off there shoes before committing suicide
and if you read the story of it is it even scarier the girls parents ect. but i wont spoil it you will have to read it your self .:vamp::vamp:

Back