AC:NL Have you heard about this creepy Village??

• Thread starter .:*Alex*:.
  • Start date

Have your visited the Aika Village?

• Yes!

Votes: 27 69.2%
  • No...

Votes: 12 30.8%

• Total voters
Yes, I have :3

I've been there in a dream town :3 It was really cool, and it was pretty creepy. Not really something you'd want to see in a happy game like animal crossing lol. But that's what makes it good, because Animal Crossing is a game that would never ever be dark like this. Credit goes to the maker of this dream town for making this awesome town!!

Oh I read the story it's okay but I guess there are others who haven't so thank you sir for not spoiling it and allowing others to pee there pants in fright becouse of what seems to be a harmless children's game ..........Nintendo is full of lairs

I've been there and watched a video on it and wasn't that scared by it

The shoes on the beach could be a reference to this.

Can't remember where I heard about it, though. Might've been the YogPod.

It's really un Animal Crossing living a happy life.......until now you will be creaped out by the scariness in every cornor, searching for the murderer, the music that creeps out the entire world, I was extremely scared in there.

That place was creepy when I first saw it. I'm guessing the creator put a lot of time and dedication to this cool, but creepy town.

actually it´s a very cool place, when i first tried to play it, being my first time using animal crossing: new leaf, i tried to steal the perfect fruit but to no avail lol. i also liked the village because it was so absorbing, the way they put you through all of those abstract clues about the hidden story in the village.

Reactions: Jaco227
This village ! The music scared a lot, and, when you put your short to swim, we can found the place who aika is dead :-0

All the things in this town are so creepy

It would have been creepier if Lavender town music played
I love the lavender town music one of my faves of all time

This town is awesome though. It's the perfect place to go on Halloween, and I actually like hanging out here. The music is awesome and the atmosphere is so creepy, it's great for listening to Iron Maiden or some metal music while you just hang out. xD

I've seen this dream town before. I didn't watch any videos on it or anything, So when i rotated the camera and saw something freaky, I got startled. I love the village because I feel like you get to make your own story. It's horrid theme gives you a start, but there have been many theories. I have one of my own as well. I love this town though. Lost of stuff to be discovered. I still have no clue where to find the diving suit to get to a tiny island. :dead:

:O This sounds kinda creepy :sorry: I'll have to visit sometime :nailbiting:

Yeah, I've been there before. It's really creepy and has a lot of strange references. Chuggaconroy also did an episode of AC:NL about it.

Yes. There are many secrets to this village. You need to dig around a bit to find a swimsuit so u can get to another beach. For a good play through visit Chuggaaconroy's page on youtube.

This post is actually what caused me to sign up. XD I went to this town and I just found it weird, not scary. I think it would have been more impressive if I spoke Japanese though. v.v

I think u mean killer villager! Eh? Eh? no? Just me then? Okay xD

Back