Help me build a team around:

• Thread starter 3905
  • Start date
Well team build around mega abmasnow can totally wreck your team up so i advice you to make some changes to prevent being sweep by mega abmasnow and other weakness i notice your team is also kinda weak to ice and grass type pokemons ,mega vensaur can also bit trouble some after jirachi goes down ,anyways you are doing great job with team building
Hope i helped.

Well team build around mega abmasnow can totally wreck your team up so i advice you to make some changes to prevent being sweep by mega abmasnow and other weakness i notice your team is also kinda weak to ice and grass type pokemons ,mega vensaur can also bit trouble some after jirachi goes down ,anyways you are doing great job with team building
Hope i helped.

Yeah, actually, this team is weak to any grass type that can hit Sceptile (so other mega sceptiles are a problem too)
Not only that, but his only answer to Mega Abomasnow and Venusaur is Jirachi, but these two ussually run EQ or HP Fire, or they can just switch out in something that can handle it. I don´t get why he added Rotom and Hippo, since he already had a solid water pokemon and ground pokemon.

Stuff like Kyurem-B, Altaria, Serperior, Sharpedo, Gardevoir, Weavile, Latios and Volcarona 6-0 his team, specially after Jirachi is gone, not to mention that he doesn't have hazard control

http://hidden50.github.io/brmt/?team=490,254-m,472,450,479w

Hmm, so what would be good replacement to tackle Grass Types? I think maybe an Infernape could do the trick.

Back