Help me make my ideal team!

• Thread starter TheSuperKid
  • Start date
TheSuperKid

TheSuperKid

Ride on!
Towns Folk
Hey guys, I need some help on deciding a team for a multi battle I'm going to have with my friends. The problem is, it's sooner than soon and I need to choose out of Pokemon I've already prepared. I need a team of six:

Metagross, Greninja (protean), Manectric, Gliscor, Amoonguss, Venusaur, Azumarill, Volcarona, Ampharos, Weavile

I might have some more if you guys seriously recommend.

Hey guys, I need some help on deciding a team for a multi battle I'm going to have with my friends. The problem is, it's sooner than soon and I need to choose out of Pokemon I've already prepared. I need a team of six:

Metagross, Greninja (protean), Manectric, Gliscor, Amoonguss, Venusaur, Azumarill, Volcarona, Ampharos, Weavile

I might have some more if you guys seriously recommend.

First of all, if you plan to make a good team, list their natures, moves, held items, ivs, and stats. But. I do recco end you dump the greninja, its too suspectable, I reccomend you get a azumarill with huge power and teach him play rough, and have metagross because of high stats and great movesets, always teach a metageoss bullet punch. Thats all I got right now.

Per pokedog with showing their details (since you've prepared them and all). Do you know what Pokémon your ally is using or is that random when you play?

Per pokedog with showing their details (since you've prepared them and all). Do you know what Pokémon your ally is using or is that random when you play?

I suppose its random. Someone would have to be a idiot to tell someone there team.

But because it's a multi-battle, he's going to be allied with one friend and battling the others, so if he knows which friend he's teamed up with and makes a team based around theirs, then that could help his chances.

But because it's a multi-battle, he's going to be allied with one friend and battling the others, so if he knows which friend he's teamed up with and makes a team based around theirs, then that could help his chances.
Ok well then him or his freind should make a team to support one another, but I siggest this : teach ampharos discharge and have your multi battle teamer use lanturn, the pokemon with volt absorb, and I reccomend you get a strong water type like blastoise and have your teamer use a water type pokemon with water absorb or whatever its called.

Reactions: TheSuperKid
The only thing I know is that my ally is using mega-zard y :confused:

Well here they are:
Gliscor, Poison Heal, Careful @Toxic Orb

Toxic
Roost (my opponent does not banned subs :mad:)
Protect
Earthquake

Amoonguss, Regenerator, Bold @ (idk)
Giga Drain
Synthesis
Clear Smog
Sludge Bomb

Metagross, Clear Body, Adamant @ Assault Vest
Meteor Mash
Pursuit
Bullet Punch
Zen Headbutt

Weavile, Pressure, Jolly @ Icicle Plate ( Improvement please!)
Brick break
Night slash
Ice shard
Icicle crash

Venusaur, Chlorophyll, Bold @ Venusaurite/Big Root
Protect
Giga Drain
Sludge bomb
Synthesis

Volcarona, Flame Body, Timid @ Leftovers
Heat Wave
Quiver Dance
Fiery Dance
Bug Buzz

Ampharos, Static, Modest @ Ampharosite
Dragon Pulse
Thunderbolt
Agility
Cotton Guard

Azumarill, Huge Power, Adamant @ Splash Plate
Waterfall
Aqua Jet
Play Rough
Superpower

Will update with natures soon *huff, puff*

Ok, well, talk with your ally about his team and if hes using charizard y use azumarill, give him a fairy plate man.
:confused::mad:

Start with Volcorona and Quiver Dance but if the opponent has a Rock Type out it's best to switch to Gliscor or Metagross (Gliscor if Weather is Sunny). I like Venusaur over Amoongus and to face Mega Char bring Amphoros (start off with him if you want with Agility so you are sure to get rid of Char coming later. So Amp, Gliscor, and Volcorona/Venusaur. If you have a Life Orb I recommend it over the Icicle Plate if you use it.

Volcarona is a good option and is very OP but i don't think it is a good idea since a simple rockslide from the enemy is going to knock your volcarona and your partners charizard out at once. i think you should go a team like this:

Since your friend is using char y venasuar will be a great idea since you will have your ability to double speed. (i would put the lefties on him as well or black sludge would be even better if you have that item.)

second i would go for Azumarill since most of your team is week to fire and Azumarill will help you be able to switch out if you see a fire move coming your way. also has good attack. his item i would give him is expert belt (also the good thing is if you see a electric move coming to hit him you can allways change to venasuar and that will keep you safe from electric)

Thirdly i would choose Weavile. if anyone is planing on using a psychic move on your venasuar they can forget it if you see it coming Weavile can cancel it right out for you. Weavile has good attack as well a good item for him to have is a life orb in my option.

Start with Volcorona and Quiver Dance but if the opponent has a Rock Type out it's best to switch to Gliscor or Metagross (Gliscor if Weather is Sunny). I like Venusaur over Amoongus and to face Mega Char bring Amphoros (start off with him if you want with Agility so you are sure to get rid of Char coming later. So Amp, Gliscor, and Volcorona/Venusaur. If you have a Life Orb I recommend it over the Icicle Plate if you use it.

In your strategy I reccomend teaching that volcarona u turn, switching isnt a good Idea unless you u turn.

In your strategy I reccomend teaching that volcarona u turn, switching isnt a good Idea unless you u turn.
Volcorona isn't a Physical attacker and I don't recommend it. Plus U-Turn doesn't have priority so you are better off just switching when you are desperate to do so.

Yes, I suppose.

Wow guys/girls, thanks for this! I'll definitely consider using these strategies and the ones best for me. I will definitely go for Life Orb Weavile and use Azumarill to counter fire types. Better get to work, and once again, thanks guys/girls!

Wow guys/girls, thanks for this! I'll definitely consider using these strategies and the ones best for me. I will definitely go for Life Orb Weavile and use Azumarill to counter fire types. Better get to work, and once again, thanks guys/girls!

Your welcome!

Volcarona is a good option and is very OP but i don't think it is a good idea since a simple rockslide from the enemy is going to knock your volcarona and your partners charizard out at once. i think you should go a team like this:

Since your friend is using char y venasuar will be a great idea since you will have your ability to double speed. (i would put the lefties on him as well or black sludge would be even better if you have that item.)

second i would go for Azumarill since most of your team is week to fire and Azumarill will help you be able to switch out if you see a fire move coming your way. also has good attack. his item i would give him is expert belt (also the good thing is if you see a electric move coming to hit him you can allways change to venasuar and that will keep you safe from electric)

Thirdly i would choose Weavile. if anyone is planing on using a psychic move on your venasuar they can forget it if you see it coming Weavile can cancel it right out for you. Weavile has good attack as well a good item for him to have is a life orb in my option.
I'd have to agree with this plan, the only flaw is the reliance on Azumarill in the case of a fire-type but with Protect on Venesaur you'll live for the most part.

Reactions: Eevee
Also for poison heal Gliscor, I recommend that you do not use earthquake but instead use TM 90 substitute. That way, You can start out with toxic, then use substitute and then protect all the while healing HP with poison heal.

Also for poison heal Gliscor, I recommend that you do not use earthquake but instead use TM 90 substitute. That way, You can start out with toxic, then use substitute and then protect all the while healing HP with poison heal.
I had that idea as well but my opponent banned substitute on any pokemon. :rage: A stupid ban to be honest.

If your Ally is using Mega-Charizard Y then you should definitely build a team to take advantage of the sunny weather. I'd recommend using the Chlorophyll Venusaur give it Solar Beam. Also, you should use Volcarona for a powerful Fiery Dance/Heat Wave. The 3rd Pokemon should be Gliscor.

If your Ally is using Mega-Charizard Y then you should definitely build a team to take advantage of the sunny weather. I'd recommend using the Chlorophyll Venusaur give it Solar Beam.

I've had that idea as well in place of Giga Drain, but the large reliance on sunny weather seems a bit troublesome if Mega Charizard Y goes down (so Sunny weather eventually disappears for good) or isn't sent out first. I mean, you have Sludge Bomb to hit a bunch of Pokémon with, but that won't work for all of them.

Back