Help me make my ideal team!

• Thread starter TheSuperKid
  • Start date
I've had that idea as well in place of Giga Drain, but the large reliance on sunny weather seems a bit troublesome if Mega Charizard Y goes down (so Sunny weather eventually disappears for good) or isn't sent out first. I mean, you have Sludge Bomb to hit a bunch of Pokémon with, but that won't work for all of them.
How about you lose Synthesis? I mean Giga Drain will replenish your HP and you can also give it Black Sludge/Leftovers for extra HP recovery.

Reactions: Eevee and Icemario
Synthesis will heal 75% of hp though while in the sun instead of the original 50%

Synthesis will heal 75% of hp though while in the sun instead of the original 50%
But he's iffy about the sun, lol. Giga Drain + Black Sludge he'll get enough HP and Chlorophyll + Solar Beam in the Sun will tear apart so many things.

true true.

Hey guys, I need some help on deciding a team for a multi battle I'm going to have with my friends. The problem is, it's sooner than soon and I need to choose out of Pokemon I've already prepared. I need a team of six:

Metagross, Greninja (protean), Manectric, Gliscor, Amoonguss, Venusaur, Azumarill, Volcarona, Ampharos, Weavile

I might have some more if you guys seriously recommend.
Team use:

Greninja @ Focus Sash
Ability: Protean
EVs: 4 HP / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Hydro Pump
- Ice Beam
- Dark Pulse
- Rock Slide/Protect

Venusaur @ Venosaurite
Ability: Chlorophyll
EVs: 180 HP / 252 SpA / 76 Spe