Highest eShop balance?

• Thread starter Mikaya
  • Start date
Mikaya

Mikaya

úwù
Towns Folk
What's the highest amount of credit/money you've had on your account? What did you eventually buy and for how much? or perhaps you just have a high-ish balance for the time being to save up for a full-priced game. :p

As for me, £1.79 for a theme. Yep, I'm not one to purchase games off the eShop, because they're overpriced. Even the discounts don't interest me. Not sure if the Theme shop counts, but there ya go. xD

Would it be weird for me to say I've never had any money on my eShop account? XD I always buy my games in stores because I can find them cheaper (I'm a huge couponer) and I just like having the actual cartridge so I can share it with friend and family. The only digital downloads I really have are the ones that I got from Club Nintendo when it was still around. Though, my brother had around 30.00$ that I got for him on his and bought the 3 Pokemon VCs (Red, Blue, Yellow) to share on his DS if that counts? I don't think it does thought lol.

Reactions: Mikaya
Barely any. I have 50 cents, which probably is nothing in the eshop. What I really need right now is 20 dollar credit to get me fast racing neo and some other apps. I will need to get an external hard drive soon because honestly, I only have 7 gb worth of space left. EEKS!

As for my 3ds, I just want to go for more cheap games, because there are quite a lot of cheapies on the 3ds eshop.

I spend any eCredit instantly since I just add 'needed funds' for purchases, so... like 41.35? or something, for a full game + tax.
The tax in the eShop is cheaper than the tax I pay getting a game in-person :x so for me every 40$ game is like, a 75 cent discount. Barely anything but it's kind of funny to me.

The highest I've ever had was like 50 dollars and a few cents :p Usually I'd then get a retail game as soon as I get the eShop card xD It's not very often I get eShop cards and apparently buying games physically isn't a very good idea since it can be very far away and expensive. I can only stare at all the other games that I want :|

Reactions: 532
Highest eshop balance in my nintedo account is Zero :hilarious:

Actually the thing is i never have interested in those theme which people purchase and i don't like digital copy of game ,i prefer physical ones they are bit cheap .

So i guess there is no reason to purchase my money eshop card but i really need eshop card credit for pokrbank :p

I think $50.82 is the highest eShop balance that I can get as of yet. I remember that I used it to buy 2 digital games that happened to be on discount that time, and a few of DLC as well.

Probably around $100 for a Wii U and 3DS game. I think the $60 was to purchase Mario Kart 8 on release and the other $40 was to buy another 3DS game.

My highest was 10 dollars. I used it to buy Cloud, and a theme (Persona Q).

My highest was at $70 just to download Super Mario Maker. Then it went all down to like $9. My second highest was $50 on two occasions (one to buy smash 3ds and another for alpha sapphire). I don't think I'll ever top that record again lol.

88 cents, That literly all i ever put on it XD

My highest,and so far only ammount was 50 dollars.I was only interested in using that ammount to spend on the additional characters of Smash 4 and the two DLC packs of Mario Kart 8.I thought all of that money would fit perfectly to spend on,but turns out there were extra taxes that appeared on my receipt from the serial code I entered,and I ended up with 11 dollars and something cents.So I'll be able to purchase at least one more character for Smash(unless I most likely pay them individually for my console,but I want to give one of them away in a giveaway in Pedia),and then I'll see if I can purchase something else of interest depending on what money I have left in the end.
Can't deny that the money was worth it,though. :D

50 buckaroonies. With the money, I bought FAST Racing NEO and Minecraft WIi U Edition. I'd say it was worth it. :p

Once put $120 on the Wii-U to get Hyrule Warriors and then Smash.

$100 on the 3DS after my uncle brought eShop cards for me. Went nuts.

I need an accountant, splurging on paychecks and savings is not healthy ;-;

Reactions: Mikaya and 423
In about a week ago, my 3DS have hit $50.98, the highest amount of money that my 3DS has reached yet (it's 16 cents bigger than the last one), and I used them to get Pokémon Y and a few smashing DLCs.

About $100 when I bought Stella Glow and Legend of Legacy. I usually only buy digital games now more convenient, instead of losing game carts or trying to remember where I left them.

My highest was about $120 from Christmas (all from separate people mwakaka). I ended up spending literally all of it on Smash Bros. DLC and Super Mario 3D World. That money definitely did not serve me as well as I thought it would. :/ Smash Bros. is so expensive man. xD I've bought all of the stages and characters, and 2 Mii outfits. I can only imagine how expensive it would be if I bought all the Mii stuff.
About $100 when I bought Stella Glow and Legend of Legacy. I usually only buy digital games now more convenient, instead of losing game carts or trying to remember where I left them.
I don't have an issue with losing my cartridges but I do prefer the convenience of having my games downloaded onto the same system so I don't have to switch disc/cart. :)

You guys are all rich my highest amount at one time is like $15 >.>

I only buy games one at a time because i'm a peasant who spends all of my money on KFC. However, I only really like hard copies of games.. Not a fan of digital because if the console breaks (I have bad luck with electronics) then I lose all my games. I like being able to have games seperate to the console incase one of them get rekt by my luck. There's never been a need for me to have more than $15 with individual purchases, I've even bought smash DLC one by one, never as a pack or multiple at once.

Money is not my friend

20 to get PokéDex 3D Pro.

Regretted.

The highest balance I have ever had on my 3ds XL was 35:00 that i redeemed from a 3DS e-shop card. I pretty much blew it all out in a week, lol. I used the majority on SSB, Buying all the latest and newest dlc. Then i bought 2 themes, some diamonds in Rumble world, and that's pretty much it.

Back