Highest eShop balance?

• Thread starter Mikaya
  • Start date
I think once I had around $71.00. It was after selling some stuff I had on Steam via Paypal and then buying Eshop codes with the Paypal credit :D.

The highest balance ever in my eShop balance was a groundbreaking...brace yourselves...$0.00. Never spent a cent on eShop, but someday I might. I actually thought Mikaya would have had a higher eShop balance, but you learn something new every day haha

I'm about to go up with a eShop balance of $60 because I wanna buy Pokken digitally (rip Wii U Memory).
And before you ask, I'm not gonna be able to buy it physical because I want to get this game Day 1 but I won't be able to buy it physical on Day 1, so yea..

I think the highest I got was about 40 euro? Maybe 50. It was when I won the Virtues Last Reward contest so it seems obvious I bought Virtues Last Reward. I already had some money in my account because I wanted to buy a download only game (Denpa Men 3, it was absolutely worth it). Right now I have 5, 48 left, because I got myself Pokébank access. Only to discover items can't be transferred. :facepalm:

i try to keep myself at $150, at least. this way i can get all the latest games im interested in. the only reason i can spend money like that is because i make a lot. sometimes i buy my husband eshop credit, because he doesnt make even close to what i do. and plus, he's always helping me, so i might as well help him. i also do it out of love for him.

ps: dont spam my inbox with messages asking me to get you an eshop code. i only do that for people i know.

Reactions: Leej07
$200 is the limit, $200 is what I've had (actually had around $100 more at the time but I couldn't add them to my account because, like I said, $200 is the limit).

'Twas the Christmas of 2013, the year LizardSquad ruined Christmas by taking down PSN and XBL. Best Buy had 20% off all eShop cards and I went insane lmao

$200 is the limit, $200 is what I've had (actually had around $100 more at the time but I couldn't add them to my account because, like I said, $200 is the limit).

'Twas the Christmas of 2013, the year LizardSquad ruined Christmas by taking down PSN and XBL. Best Buy had 20% off all eShop cards and I went insane lmao
20% of a gift card... that's basically free money!

Does 0 count Xd, I'm never really on the shop, I buy all my games retail. I started buying all m6 games retail when my pervious DS broke...

The most I've ever had on the eShop was $78.89, which I used to buy Hyrule Warriors and a good deal of its related DLC. I though that it was a pretty great purchase. That is, until Hyrule Warriors went on sale for $20.00 off the following week... Oh well, such is life...

Probably around £2, maybe £3 that I've saved up from gold points before I've spent it all on puzzle games or an anniversary sale of some sort. Not very high at all. I prefer not to buy digital games, though with the changing tides in the world, I suppose games are going to inevitably become more and more digitalised, making digital purchases more necessary if I want a way to more easily access games from then on.

As for the most I've ever spent on a game, I don't believe it's ever been above £2, though I believe £1 is perhaps the most I've ever spent - Witch & Hero might've been a special case, can't really remember that well. I know the vast majority of my games have been £0.89 and several as low as only £0.08.

$70 and counting. Mainly because of a great deal the Pedia shoutbox told me about. Also I spend most of it right away if I have a use for it. I didn't have memory space prior either so I guess it just wears on you after a while if you want digital games you need the capacity for them otherwise there is no savings. Unless the games of course don't require updates and are relatively small but come one if you want to good games they might as well be bigger.

Back