Hmmm?

• Thread starter Ravskins
  • Start date
Ravskins

Ravskins

I dont like AC:NL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Towns Folk
Hmmm?Should I get this game for Christmas lemme know cuz lots of people play this too so it seems fun to others...Looks and sounds fun to me! And wait Zelda's a girl! ? I did not know that un less im wrong...Let me know!Cuause I am wondering...Never thought a "GIRL" would be a main charecter...(SO WEIRD!!!)

Oh my gawd!! DUDE!! Are you for real!?

ZELDA is a GIRL!![/COLOR] DX
The MAIN character isn't even Zelda, the main character is LINK, he's the awesome Hylian (basically an elf) that's in my avatar. ~

This series is really heavy on puzzles and adventure. It's really epic with great, dynamic characters and good challenges. The story and gameplay are the two major focus points of the series. You really have to play it for yourself though.

The Zelda series focuses on the protagonist, Link. Link is the awesome guy that saves the world basically every time by kicking some evildoers butts. I really suggest playing the game if you want an adventure in a huge and gorgeous world. The music is really awesome, there are really very few people that can say something bad about the series just because of how awesome it is.

I hope I helped ya! XD

Reactions: Ravskins
Hmmm?Should I get this game for Christmas lemme know cuz lots of people play this too so it seems fun to others...Looks and sounds fun to me! And wait Zelda's a girl! ? I did not know that un less im wrong...Let me know!Cuause I am wondering...Never thought a "GIRL" would be a main charecter...(SO WEIRD!!!)

Zelda is the princess.

The principal character is Link, a boy. And yes, it a lot of fun. It's a adventure game with a touch of adventure.

Haha, Nintendo have had to be kicking themselves for the last 25 years for this common mistake :p
Zelda is a girl, a princess who you almost always have to rescue or do something for to save the kingdom of Hyrule.
Link is the main character (in most games you can name him anything you want), an elf-boy usually spotted wearing a green cap and green clothes.
It's a very good franchise, in my opinion Nintendo's best.
Which game in the series do you intend to buy?

As already stated above me Zelda is a girl and she isn't the main character, at least not the one you control. Why would it be a weird though to have a girl as main character? Sexist much? :p

Girls for the win. I'm a guy.

*Men and Woman for the win.

Reactions: ErixSan
Girls for the win. I'm a guy.

*Men and Woman for the win.
I'm a guy too :p

What about Men, Woman, Bisexual and Transexual for the win? So everyone can win!

Reactions: Chief
I'm a guy too :p

What about Men, Woman, Bisexual and Transexual for the win? So everyone can win!

Click that like button then!

Winning for the win!

Click that like button then!

Winning for the win!

Please, click my like button too! :thumbsup:
Win for winning for the win!

NO NOT FOR ANY OF YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:rage:

NO NOT FOR ANY OF YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:rage:

Sorry, but I don't get what you say...

NO LIKES FOR YOU!!!!!!

NO LIKES FOR YOU!!!!!!

You sound so excited! How are you doing today?

I AM ANGRY WITH YOU!!!!!!!!!

I AM ANGRY WITH YOU!!!!!!!!!

This is not the place to handle your issues.
Let's stay on topic, shall we? :)
Have you decided on buying a Zelda game?

No i'm not getting it

AppleLover, can you please stop posting worthless posts in capslock? It hurts my eyes...

Anyways, I think you should get a game in the series. The series is filled with adventure, and if you like adventure, then this series is for you.

ok i will

ok i will

Add something to the discussion. Simple phrases like the ones you're using aren't doing anything.

So what is this thread about? AppleLover trying to decide if he should play a Legend of Zelda game or AppleLover trying to ask us all for Play Coins?

Back