Hmmm?

• Thread starter Ravskins
  • Start date
Add something to the discussion.
I hope you won't mind me saying this, but please never say that. I used to be a regular user on a forum which got ruined and died because people started yelling at each other to 'add to the discussion' if someone tried to have the slightest bit of fun. True, AppleLover may be behaving silly and maybe even ruining his own thread, but I have grown to hate the sentence, 'add to the discussion,' for a very good reason. If he's behaving childish and the discussion is going nowhere, then leave the thread - it's sort of become pointless anyway. Sorry if anything I said offended you; I wasn't trying to - I think you're a really awesome guy Chief :)

So what is this thread about? AppleLover trying to decide if he should play a Legend of Zelda game or AppleLover trying to ask us all for Play Coins?
He is slightly more desperate than your average forum-goer to be honest :p But in this thread, as poorly punctuated as his posts are, he is asking if he should play a Zelda game.

He is slightly more desperate than your average forum-goer to be honest :p But in this thread, as poorly punctuated as his posts are, he is asking if he should play a Zelda game.
Oh ok.

Well yes you should try at least one game in the series, AppleLover.

Maybe someone could lend you a copy for you to try out, applelover. That way you don't spend on it if you don't like and can see for yourself what is good about it.

I hope you won't mind me saying this, but please never say that. I used to be a regular user on a forum which got ruined and died because people started yelling at each other to 'add to the discussion' if someone tried to have the slightest bit of fun. True, AppleLover may be behaving silly and maybe even ruining his own thread, but I have grown to hate the sentence, 'add to the discussion,' for a very good reason. If he's behaving childish and the discussion is going nowhere, then leave the thread - it's sort of become pointless anyway. Sorry if anything I said offended you; I wasn't trying to - I think you're a really awesome guy Chief :)

I'm pretty sure this forum is not going to get ruined anytime soon. Your personal experience has caused you to have such resentment from that statement, so I understand where you're coming from. A lot of people would consider AppleLover's posts as spam so that's why I said add to the discussion. I know AppleLover from a different forum so there's a thing between us. But really, you probably won't have to worry about the forum dying because I truly think it's going in the right direction! :)

Reactions: 18
I'm pretty sure this forum is not going to get ruined anytime soon. Your personal experience has caused you to have such resentment from that statement, so I understand where you're coming from. A lot of people would consider AppleLover's posts as spam so that's why I said add to the discussion. I know AppleLover from a different forum so there's a thing between us. But really, you probably won't have to worry about the forum dying because I truly think it's going in the right direction! :)

Think the same. Also, one user can't kill the forum... well, only the Admin if he wants XD

Also, @Master O'Puppets, we had wonderful people in this forum, and a lot of moderators and staff:
@Marc
@Matthew

@Catstew
@CoreyBryceWilliams
@Memento Mori
@Onett

So, yes, we will make this a wonderful forum, together... There is no reason to get sad, angry or scared.

Of course, I'm not the best user here (I'm far away of that), but that is what I think.

I'm not saying that the forum is going to get ruined at all, neither do I need to be reminded what good staff we have here. I just pointed it out because I thought it might be an early sign if everyone started saying stuff like that. It was very presumptuous of me, of course I didn't know you knew Apple from another forum. I'm sorry for that, Chief. But we're still buddies, right?
*crickets*
:p

I'm not saying that the forum is going to get ruined at all, neither do I need to be reminded what good staff we have here. I just pointed it out because I thought it might be an early sign if everyone started saying stuff like that. It was very presumptuous of me, of course I didn't know you knew Apple from another forum. I'm sorry for that, Chief. But we're still buddies, right?
*crickets*
:p

Well, if something happens here, I will help! :sleep:

I'm going to use my in store credit at GameStop to preorder the new Zelda game coming out Nov. 22nd for 3DS. I might also pick up Ocarina of time While I wait for the game to come out. May also preorder SSB for 3DS

Reactions: Flarence
Back