Holidays!

• Thread starter Catstew
  • Start date
Catstew

Catstew

Pedia Mastermind
Towns Folk
Well, its that time of year again... School's coming back, Summer is ending, but wait... What else is coming? WINTER! HALLOWEEN! THANKSGIVING! FALL! CHRISTMAS!!!!!!!

Tell us what your planning to do for these seasons! Are you going to Celebrate Halloween by going Trick or Treating? Are you going to have a good feast at your House for Thanksgiving? What is on your Wish List for Christmas? Talk to other people about these questions!

Spend quality time with family and friends. I don't care if I get a single present this year. Family and friends are what I care about most!

Reactions: Chief
Spend quality time with family and friends. I don't care if I get a single present this year. Family and friends are what I care about most!

Yeah, for real! TV advertises Christmas as a time about only spending money and shopping. Christmas is a time for giving. You spend good time with your family and friends. Family and friends are gifts, so we must value them.

I Love making Gingerbread Houses with my family, and decorating the house with lights. Oh, and of course watching TV Specials.

Out of all of those holidays Thanksgiving is my favorite. It's the ONLY time of year that my entire family gets together. We are spread out over several states, and we all go to Ohio for it. My grandfather makes a huge meal and each year he adds something new. I'm also looking forward to this break because of football season. I'm in college, so school breaks are always wanted!

Out of all of those holidays Thanksgiving is my favorite. It's the ONLY time of year that my entire family gets together. We are spread out over several states, and we all go to Ohio for it. My grandfather makes a huge meal and each year he adds something new. I'm also looking forward to this break because of football season. I'm in college, so school breaks are always wanted!

Thanksgiving is great, but too bad people don't understand the meaning of it. I see commercials for Christmas before Thanksgiving has even begun.

LOL
Thanksgiving is fun for getting together with family & for people who likes to eat.

LOL
Thanksgiving is fun for getting together with family & for people who likes to eat.
What type of food do you eat?

Usually, Turkey, Ham, Mashed Potatoes (with Gravy), Macaroni & Cheese, Collard Green, Green Beans, Chitterlings, Potato Salad, Cranberry Sauce, Black Eyed Peas, Buttered Rice. They usually make Stuffing, and Sweet Potatoes but I don't like those. For Desserts its usually Pie, and Cake (Depends what they bake.).

I celebrate all the seasons. I love Halloween even though I don't go out anymore and I love thanksgiving! Amazing food ;) And Christmas is fun, you get to visit family :) as for school I hate school lol.

Usually, Turkey, Ham, Mashed Potatoes (with Gravy), Macaroni & Cheese, Collard Green, Green Beans, Chitterlings, Potato Salad, Cranberry Sauce, Black Eyed Peas, Buttered Rice. They usually make Stuffing, and Sweet Potatoes but I don't like those. For Desserts its usually Pie, and Cake (Depends what they bake.).
Thanks, I am so hungry right now x_x

I'm just going to make the best out of these holidays. I just want to spend time with my friends and family, especially around Christmas time.

Thanks, I am so hungry right now x_x

I'm just going to make the best out of these holidays. I just want to spend time with my friends and family, especially around Christmas time.

Lol, don't blame me, I was asked.

Thanksgiving is great, but too bad people don't understand the meaning of it. I see commercials for Christmas before Thanksgiving has even begun.
Its sad but true unfortunately. Eventually there will be one generation that truly understands the meaning of both holidays. Our family traditions are not even close to what they should be lol

Its funny how a back to school thread, changed into more of a Holiday Talk thread. Is that what we like about School beginning again?

The Ending of the Hot Summer Days, and the Holidays coming up? Because if so, we cannot forget about New Years, its like the most important Day.

I've already started, I kind of hate my schedule this year but what can you do? At least it means the holidays are coming up.

I've already started, I kind of hate my schedule this year but what can you do? At least it means the holidays are coming up.
What year is it for you? I hated my sophomore schedule but absolutely loved my junior/senior schedule.

School has already started here where I live also, but I've already Graduated.

I'm starting school tomorrow. :cry:

I'm so happy school started, I was tired of being at home all the time. XD

This holiday season, I'm looking forwards to amazing food, I haven't really been too excited for Christmas though, since I'm not sure what I would ask for or anything like that; I usually earn everything I get. lol

My school started 2 weeks ago o_O
I don't really like candy that much (I only like plain chocolate), so I like to get candy for my siblings and parents. I am planning on dressing up as Starfire this Halloween.
For Thanksgiving I'm going to have a feast with my family and Grandma. We always have a Turkey, mashed potatoes, broccoli, toasted bread, and a couple other things.
I'm not really sure what I want for Christmas though. I want a cat really bad, or just some money to buy whatever I want :p

Back