Holidays!

• Thread starter Catstew
  • Start date
I start school on tuesday next week. I am going to be a senior in high school. It's kind of scary that this is my last year. :eek:

Reactions: Matthew
I start school on tuesday next week. I am going to be a senior in high school. It's kind of scary that this is my last year. :eek:
Go into your senior year with the knowledge you won't see hardly anyone from your class again really so make it the best you can.

Go into your senior year with the knowledge you won't see hardly anyone from your class again really so make it the best you can.

Great advice, Matthew. :)

Each year goes by quickly and before you know it, high school is over and you move on to the next stages in your life. Thanks to technology, people can still keep in touch with people from all over the world. But it's still sad to not be able to see your friends in person very much anymore. Life goes on. :)

Holidays? With colleges and school there are no holidays in my vocab. :D

Reactions: Marc
My favourite holiday is, funnily enough, Sunday. Because there are barely any other holidays here.

I would say my favorite holiday it's Christmas, because I can eat delicious things :p

I would say my favorite holiday it's Christmas, because I can eat delicious things :p

What is the real reason for Christmas?

What is the real reason for Christmas?

Celebrate the birthday of Jesus, also be with family and friends.
Happy? :p

Yup I just love the cozy feeling you get when Christmas is coming up ,having fun with family and eating my belly full with food ,oh and watching Christmas movies I just love that down to earth feeling you get when watching Christmas movies.

Yup I just love the cozy feeling you get when Christmas is coming up ,having fun with family and eating my belly full with food ,oh and watching Christmas movies I just love that down to earth feeling you get when watching Christmas movies.

I don't like all the Christmas movies. They're a lot the same thing right now...

I love thanks giving, my mom makes the best thanksgiving dinner of all time it's my favorite meal of the year I also love it when I go too Dallas where my cousins aunts uncles and grandma lives for thanksgiving break it's so fun with them

i like christmas and valentines day

Really? My favorite holiday is Friday. Friday is the most beautiful holiday that happens every week, and is the gateway to fun and enjoyment! <333 Friday!!!

Reactions: 3dsatackman
Really? My favorite holiday is Friday. Friday is the most beautiful holiday that happens every week, and is the gateway to fun and enjoyment! <333 Friday!!!
lol if saturday and sunday were a holiday i would make those my second fav :p

lol if saturday and sunday were a holiday i would make those my second fav :p
Ahhh let the joy of the weekends wash over you like a tsunami made of kittens in sweaters!

Reactions: 3dsatackman
I like chrismas day and independance day

lol if monday was a holiday I would make it my second fav :p
Ahhh let the joy of the weekdays wash over you like a tsunami made of kittens in sweaters!
True dat. ^^

Back