Hopelessly lost. <_<

• Thread starter P2.0
  • Start date

Do you ever get lost playing Legend of Zelda?

• Total voters
I think that I've been hopelessly lost in almost every single dungeon in Ocarina of Time: Master Quest. It was really a pain because you'd have to do all sorts of logic and mechanics to solve the puzzles and let's not forget the Spirit Temple :eek: Literally spent months on that dungeon as well as the rest of the others. The good thing is that I did manage to beat the game without a guide :D and that every moment of solving the secret of a puzzle was so satisfying :D

Oh yeah also, not sure if I'd count this as lost but more embarrassing was when I was just starting Majora's Mask and I didn't know where South ClockTown was .-. and having the clock thing going and going didn't make it any better >.> .

This sounds like me currently in Majora's Mask. I have no clue what I'm doing anymore and I just wander around the outside of Clocktown not progressing anywhere in the story.

It also reminds me of this one time in Windwaker, where I got lost and didn't know where to go because I hadn't been marking the islands. D: I know what you mean though. Sometimes after reading the text/story I know what to do but end up forgetting cause I have a horrible memory. I refuse to use a walk-through cause it kills the game for me. >.<
I know right?! I get how walk through a help, but simply loading wrong or clicking the wrong one or even reading ahead can lead to major spoiler alerts.

I think that I've been hopelessly lost in almost every single dungeon in Ocarina of Time: Master Quest. It was really a pain because you'd have to do all sorts of logic and mechanics to solve the puzzles and let's not forget the Spirit Temple :eek: Literally spent months on that dungeon as well as the rest of the others. The good thing is that I did manage to beat the game without a guide :D and that every moment of solving the secret of a puzzle was so satisfying :D

Oh yeah also, not sure if I'd count this as lost but more embarrassing was when I was just starting Majora's Mask and I didn't know where South ClockTown was .-. and having the clock thing going and going didn't make it any better >.> .
IKR? It happens to me so often, and I just end up dying in the end:cry:. I always finish the first 75% of the dungeon then I don't know what to do in the end. So I always have to look at the zeldadungeon guide:unsure:. I don't end up getting every skulltula or anything.

Nothing at all, the only thing that's impossible is impossibility itself. 8) And thanks. If you need help I will gladly offer my help as I once stated I love puzzles.
I might be getting that new FE game to try out for the first time.If it has any puzzles, I'll ask then. :D.

This sounds like me currently in Majora's Mask. I have no clue what I'm doing anymore and I just wander around the outside of Clocktown not progressing anywhere in the story.

It also reminds me of this one time in Windwaker, where I got lost and didn't know where to go because I hadn't been marking the islands. D: I know what you mean though. Sometimes after reading the text/story I know what to do but end up forgetting cause I have a horrible memory. I refuse to use a walk-through cause it kills the game for me. >.<
. Oh geez,that bad,huh? D: I sorta know a bit about Majora's Mask because,while scary,it's one of my favorites! (Except Great Bay,then I ask my brother. XD ) But @Warriorcameron Is good at puzzles! If you're stuck in a dungeon,you could ask him! I more so good with directions and a few walkthroughs,so don't hesitate! :p

Oh-ho,you went through Master Quest! :eek: That's really amazing,I commend you! :thumbsup: That even had my brother discouraged, and he's the Master of Zelda dungeons! :hilarious: Also yeah,not being able to find South Clocktown counts.I get lost like that A LOT. :oops:

through most of the zelda games i never had much trouble finding out what i have to do in order to progress. OoT master quest on the other hand... lets just say i think part of my brain had dissolved by the time i got through the water temple .-.

Reactions: P2.0
@Xcalibur: :cry: Master Quest AND Water Temple?? Dear Lord,that's the worst combo ever! I have feeling if I ever get Ocarina of Time 3DS,I'll probably never go on Master Quest.AT ALL. <.<

. Oh geez,that bad,huh? D: I sorta know a bit about Majora's Mask because,while scary,it's one of my favorites! (Except Great Bay,then I ask my brother. XD ) But @Warriorcameron Is good at puzzles! If you're stuck in a dungeon,you could ask him! I more so good with directions and a few walkthroughs,so don't hesitate! :p

Oh-ho,you went through Master Quest! :eek: That's really amazing,I commend you! :thumbsup: That even had my brother discouraged, and he's the Master of Zelda dungeons! :hilarious: Also yeah,not being able to find South Clocktown counts.I get lost like that A LOT. :oops:
Cutting in real fast, I don't mind helping out, but I'm not a "him" but a "she"

Cutting in real fast, I don't mind helping out, but I'm not a "him" but a "she"
:eek: Oh! Sorry,so sorry! >.< Stupid P2! Stupid,stupid P2!!

:eek: Oh! Sorry,so sorry! >.< Stupid P2! Stupid,stupid P2!!
It's totally fine I honestly get called a guy all the time on the Internet because of my name.

All of Majoras Mask. I cannot get five feet within that game without needing a guide to help me. I love the story, and the atmosphere, and all that, but with everyone moving at their own schedules and certain quests only being able to be accessed on certain days, it's a lot to take in. Im used to the more simple games in the series, ones that don't require as much brainpower as that game does. It's fun, but I wish I didn't need a guide to get through it

I used to get stuck a LOT when I first started playing Zelda. The internet was my best friend. Now I can complete the stone tower temple and collect all the stray fairies in 1 3-day cycle on my first time playing majoras mask 3d :D

Reactions: P2.0
@Eyeballz60 :You go,dude! :thumbsup: That's an amazing accomplishment! I'm lucky if I get all the faries from Woodfall Temple,lol. :hilarious: Let alone the other temples,and don't get me starter on Great Bay!

Reactions: Furnix
Back