Hottest Anime Character EVER???

• Thread starter Gecko
  • Start date
Mine may not be as sexy as some of the others but some are.
Kaori-01.png
I What made me fall for this girl was the music she played straight from her heart. I wish I could've gone into the anime to hear her play live.

latest

Sorry all the best pictures of her crashed my iPad

This babe is from highschool of the dead
gdqwadw2fkfl5nqewj32legyl2yr4vtu_hq.jpg

So who is number one you ask? Well I'll show you! I bet you will never guess

Iwasawa-masami-iwasawa-25513274-225-350.png

This girl is so beautiful, she was determined stubborn and had such a beautiful voice. The song she sang right from her heart brought tears to my eyes. Masami Iwasawa from Angel beats!!

If her eyes are a spoiler put it in a spoiler tag. Also I've seen both fate/zero and stay night by ufotable they killed rider pretty quick in stay night how did you get any back story on her? And that was a sick pic of Gilgamesh btw that dude is so BA

Remember that Stay Night by ufotable is only the Unlimited Blade Works route :p they will make 3 movies about the Heaven's Feel route, where characters sidelined in UBW will get spotlight (Illya, Sakura, Kirei, Sakura's and Shinji's "grandfather" Zouken, and such) as well as explaining the workings of the Holy Grail War.

Remember that Stay Night by ufotable is only the Unlimited Blade Works route :p they will make 3 movies about the Heaven's Feel route, where characters sidelined in UBW will get spotlight (Illya, Sakura, Kirei, Sakura's and Shinji's "grandfather" Zouken, and such) as well as explaining the workings of the Holy Grail War.
ah so its all explained heavens feel?

ah so its all explained heavens feel?
Yup, bits of info are given in Fate/Zero and UBW, but the bigger stuff is given in HF.

Ofc, you should also read the Visual/Light Novels too :p

Yup, bits of info are given in Fate/Zero and UBW, but the bigger stuff is given in HF.

Ofc, you should also read the Visual/Light Novels too :p
but I thought those were eroge? my mom would kill me if I she saw me reading those.

Can a series like Fate be an ero?

To both of these, the Fate/Stay Night visual novel was an eroge, yes, but it got rereleased without the mature content, it's now all ages, titled Fate/Stay Night Realta Nua. The Fate/Zero Light Novel does not have mature content :p

To both of these, the Fate/Stay Night visual novel was an eroge, yes, but it got rereleased without the mature content, it's now all ages, titled Fate/Stay Night Realta Nua. The Fate/Zero Light Novel does not have mature content :p

oh okay thanks

Hands down: Motoko Kusanagi from Ghost in the Shell. Not only is she the coolest cyborg but one of the best existential philosophers, few places will you find such a beautiful and well read being. I promise you this.

Well would you like at this cute girl:
753712-EeveeOak500-image-eeveeoak500-36654418-1600-1200.jpg
Nagato Yuki for the win!
Followers of mine probably know this tho :p
i edited this so many times omg

Well would you like at this cute girl:
753712-EeveeOak500-image-eeveeoak500-36654418-1600-1200.jpg
Nagato Yuki for the win!
Followers of mine probably know this tho :p
i edited this so many times omg
What anime is she from?

What anime is she from?
Suzumiya Haruhi, from the look. Don't sure tho

Suzumiya Haruhi, from the look. Don't sure tho

Thanks man! I think that one is on my list to watch.

Reactions: Kakea
I haven't watched alot of anime but: Kagami Hiiragi, Black Rock Shooter, Bianca (yes from Pokemon Black and White)
Sailor Mercury and Jupiter, Maka Albarn , Misaka Mikoto and last but not least...
Name from One piece (She's actually the only girl that appeared in a dream: before hand I thought of her as just one of the Straw Hats... )

Hmm..... I didn't see this thread before. Seems I should also tell you 3 of my favorite anime girls.....

DISCLAIMER: You might not think they're cute but you are entitled to your own opinion. This is my opinion and mine alone. Also note that the girls I chose are from anime I have seen completely.

Let's begin

3) Noa Takigawa
731b585f232e9ec74605e5775d4dad6f.jpg
(Anime: Yamada-kun and The Seven Witches)She's a trouble maker and I like her hair.... That's my reason.... It's also the reason why she's last on the list

2) I can't choose
Uvkzx0Q.jpg (Anime: Nisekoi) (LEFT to RIGHT)
Marika, Chitoge, Tsugumi, & Onodera. I really can't choose one from the four main girls. They all look..... GOOD. You tell me who YOU would choose.

Now for my number 1 favorite anime girl

1) Nymph
Nymph.jpg (Anime: Heaven's Lost Property)
This girl is my favorite. She's awesome. She can hack like.... Anything. I like her hair and the color. She LOVES sweets and I just think she looks adorable. Plus she's like 16 so she isn't like some creepy 900 year old Loli goddess that looks 17.

Those are the girls..... Yeah...... I like anime......... Anime is good....... Yeah

Hmm..... I didn't see this thread before. Seems I should also tell you 3 of my favorite anime girls.....

DISCLAIMER: You might not think they're cute but you are entitled to your own opinion. This is my opinion and mine alone. Also note that the girls I chose are from anime I have seen completely.

Let's begin

3) Noa Takigawa
View attachment 13005
(Anime: Yamada-kun and The Seven Witches)She's a trouble maker and I like her hair.... That's my reason.... It's also the reason why she's last on the list

2) I can't choose
View attachment 13006 (Anime: Nisekoi) (LEFT to RIGHT)
Marika, Chitoge, Tsugumi, & Onodera. I really can't choose one from the four main girls. They all look..... GOOD. You tell me who YOU would choose.

Now for my number 1 favorite anime girl

1) Nymph
View attachment 13008 (Anime: Heaven's Lost Property)
This girl is my favorite. She's awesome. She can hack like.... Anything. I like her hair and the color. She LOVES sweets and I just think she looks adorable. Plus she's like 16 so she isn't like some creepy 900 year old Loli goddess that looks 17.

Those are the girls..... Yeah...... I like anime......... Anime is good....... Yeah
they are cute. But Ide say they are closer to lolicon. nothin wrong with that though unless its like first graders. the blonde and the blue haired one seem more atractive to me than the brunet and redhead

image.jpg The one I'd pick is yato I mean look at his beautiful blue eyes

Reactions: Blue Knight
Mine would be Holo from Spice and Wolf.
spice-and-wolf-ii-cosplay-holo-costume-678.jpg images.jpg 60126.jpg

Reactions: pandaneko and FLCL
I find this enigma to be an attractive dude. :3

15-Vash-the-Stampede.jpg

Vash the Stampede from Trigun.

Reactions: AngelsShadow
Killua from Hunter X Hunter. Because it is observed that lighting is hotter than the Sun.

a bolt of lightning, which can reach temperatures of roughly 30,000 kelvins (53,540 degrees Fahrenheit). The sun, on the other hand, is eclipsed in this case — its surface temperature is just 6,000 kelvins (10,340 degrees Fahrenheit).

So Killua is scientifically proven to be the hottest anime person.

Reactions: AngelsShadow
Back