How are your grades?

• Thread starter saltypepper
  • Start date
saltypepper

saltypepper

asian dude
Towns Folk
I looked here and was surprised that there was no grades thread here, so I thought I would make a thread about it.

As for me, I'm doing surprisingly well. Most of my grades are in the middle 90's, and the upper 80's (85 or so).
Some grades, like Computer and Band are 100%. Band is easy because all you need to do is participate. Computer is easy because it's literally me just typing. Typing fast.

My grades have always just been plain TERRIBLE! I don't fail classes (or at least I didn't until I started University) mostly because I just do a quick reading the previous day and the morning before the exam and get a good enough score to compensate for my completely carefree stance towards classes and I somehow always manage to even things out like that and earn a respectable grade 7 or even 8 sometimes! Still, now that I'm in university, I have 1/3 of the classes with a decent ~7.5+, 1/3 with the borderline pass of 5 and some failed ones with 3.5-4!

Straight As, cause I got the ez newbie classes.

Before high school, A's and High B's.\
High school: I skip all my homework and see how well I can do :p
I tend to get B's and High C's, except in those easy 100s classes. Surprisingly, I have an A in EMT.

Reactions: 532
So far all A's and one B :bear:
I got a 100 on Math, Info Tech and some other subjects I can't remember but they were easy =P
I'm quite baffled with that subject with B since we almost never did anything >.<

Reactions: 532 and Marc
I ended the marking period with:
B
D+
C-
B-

I used to get A's and B's in middle school, but I have better stuff to be doing now haha

Reactions: 532 and Iridium Winter
Mid-80's to 70's, to 90's. My best mark is currently University math (Calculus and Vectors, 82%) and my worst is French, with a measly 74-ish%.
I find English to be the hardest, but I have a 79% in it. It probably dropped by around 3% because of my latest assignment.

Reactions: 423
I'm doing A-Levels (I'm 17 so y'know what the American equivalent is) and I'm doing IT, Economics, Business and Media. Got a D in IT apparently but my teacher was too lazy to mark our work. B's in Economics and Business and an A in Media.

Actual exams:

They were good in the exams that mattered, because I actually studied for them. 88% in matriculation, 86.5% in college, slightly above 90% in MCAT. My MCAT score was the second-best in my region ~o~

Unimportant tests:

My grades in the unimportant school tests were up and down depending on how everything else was at the time. When life sucked, I didn't study for tests at all so I usually got 60-70%. The only exceptions were Biology and English; I was good at them and liked my teachers so I usually got around 90% in Biology and 80-85% in English (our teachers weren't allowed to give us full marks in the languages because 'nothing is perfect' apparently, so 85% in English was really a 100%). I almost always failed Chemistry and Physics tests in my last year of college. Our Chemistry teacher was really by-the-book, so I often failed even when I had studied. When I did study for tests, it was usually 80-90%.

Reactions: 423
I dont actually know the facts and figures but im an overachiever in every lesson. Most of my peers are mid grades(ours are numbers 1-8) at around 4. Whereas im getting 7s all the time. Getting an 8 is next to impossible.

All A's all quarter, and I am in all advanced classes! Hopefully, when I get into high school (4.0 evrey quarter), I can get into all honors and pre ib classes. So far, so good. My only terrible grade is in science, my partner is so lazy... I have a 90 percent in that class, in the verge of a B. I better scold my partner to do more work because I am doing everything right now:wtf:

If I told them to stop, they'd probably tell me to "SHUT THE (i think you know) UP".

My school's people are.. well..

It depends on what assignments. I mean, I'm pretty lazy when it comes to actual assignments, but tests are a different story. If it's like a quiz, I'll study a little beforehand, but if it's a really important test, like midterms or finals, I'll take everything electronic out of my room and study until I fall asleep. Since I have this routine, my grades fall in the 100% to 85% category. Not in any advanced classes, and I don't plan to be, since I think trying to get ahead of yourself is only going to mess you up. So....pretty good so far :p

My grades are mostly on par with the minimum grades I should achieve,and only a few times I end up with a rating lower than what I needed in my year's report card.I should state the grade system in my school is different from most other schools as they rate by numbers rather than by letters.
With that said though,there are some times when I think I might have studied just enough with most of the pages asked to memorize for the test(sometimes,I'll admit that I don't study much at all),but I realize later in the test that I haven't.This happens the most to me in the subjects of History,Portuguese(
I live in Brazil,so I do know how to speak the language,but the subject sometimes is rather complex to pattern) and Science.Especially Science. :bag:
That aside,I do make it without having to do the final exams to pass to the next year(sometimes barely),and are in the end decent enough. :p

Raised all my grades up to all A's. My semester ends in 2 weeks, I am pretty excited to get it over with!

I looked here and was surprised that there was no grades thread here, so I thought I would make a thread about it.

As for me, I'm doing surprisingly well. Most of my grades are in the middle 90's, and the upper 80's (85 or so).
Some grades, like Computer and Band are 100%. Band is easy because all you need to do is participate. Computer is easy because it's literally me just typing. Typing fast.
90 and above. Lowest grade is 90 for the quarter but 89 for the semester (it annoys me) recent test will decide my fate

A's all around baby
tumblr_n7nahkEb3L1sv5dnfo1_500.gif

but they are starting to slightly slip, mainly because I'm just trying to rush to winter break

Let's just say this semester is likely to ruin my perfect 4.0 GPA c:

All A's because... Well...
9f56d7376a569d821730e9488d99b7a512769f1585a20ea7b0f00009d2657b78.jpg

He scares me sometimes.

during primary and highschool, almost all between 9/10 and 10/10, yeah pretty nerdy.

Now, on university, I got used to how easy highschool was and my grades lowered to a promedy of 7.5/10 :p, still, at least the part of the career I have already passed was in the expected time (didn't delayed having to take any course again or something)

Back