How are your grades?

• Thread starter saltypepper
  • Start date
Heard of the program called Avid? Screw that program, because I have a 90 percent in that class. Fairly annoyed off right now.....:mad:

I'm doing A-Levels (I'm 17 so y'know what the American equivalent is) and I'm doing IT, Economics, Business and Media. Got a D in IT apparently but my teacher was too lazy to mark our work. B's in Economics and Business and an A in Media.

Got IT moved up to a B now that my teacher has seen the work we do. Business and Economics both moved down to Cs and Media moved down to a B, even though we haven't done ANY work this term :banghead:

I sorta BSed (hopefully Marc doesn't block this for profanity xD) my way through my classes. I ended with this, though:

A in Geometry
B in Honors Physics First
C in Studies in English
C in A.P. Human Geography

We won't count the other classes since they were all Pass/Fail but I got:

B in P.E. (Mostly because I skipped about half the final)
B in Digital Literacy
C in Spanish

Since Pass/Fail didn't count GPA-wise, I ended with a 4.85

The thing is, right, that classes aren't a good representation of knowledge, really. I never did any homework, got low (ish) grades during the semesters, and then either got As or Bs on every final. So this question is slightly flawed, my friend, as it can make people seem more or less intelligent than they really are.

A's and B's mostly, but last semester was absolutely terrible for me (a C and a D due to my health going downhill. I literally could do nothing about it). >.<

Back