How did you discover Kirby?

• Thread starter Starry Windy
  • Start date
Im so glad wii virtual console existed. It was how i got to play kirby and the crystal shards and the original mario brothers. 64 and the first gba one, which i got to play later, are both games i love, and i hope to get the 3ds games someday. Those robobot remixes are dope!

My first Kirby game was Kirby's Dreamland for the GameBoy Color. Such a great game. :)

I discovered the little puffball either when playing Super Smash Bros Brawl or when playing Kirby Return to Dreamland. I enjoyed Kirby Return to Dreamland. Its a cool game!

Im so glad wii virtual console existed. It was how i got to play kirby and the crystal shards and the original mario brothers. 64 and the first gba one, which i got to play later, are both games i love, and i hope to get the 3ds games someday. Those robobot remixes are dope!
I played Crystal shards on the Wii as well. I like how you can combine the copy abilities!

I don’t even remember at this point, to be perfectly honest. It’s been ages, lol

If I had to take a guess, probably from Super Smash Bros Melee. He was one of the characters I used most, but I didn’t really know what or who he even was at the time. :p

The first real Kirby game I played was Kirby’s Dream Land, iirc. So if Melee doesn’t count, there ya go. :p

Back