How did you discover Nintenpedia?

• Thread starter Shiny
  • Start date
Shiny

Shiny

Pretty much dead x.x
Towns Folk
How did you discover Nintenpedia? I did when I was looking for free eshop cards (hehe) and I somehow came across this place. After being here for a couple days, I got hooked and now I'm here for fun and not just for the eShop cards (although I am still trying to get one!).

Whats your story on finding your way here?

Reactions: Samster
How did you discover Nintenpedia? I did when I was looking for free eshop cards (hehe) and I somehow came across this place. After being here for a couple days, I got hooked and now I'm here for fun and not just for the eShop cards (although I am still trying to get one!).

Whats your story on finding your way here?
To be honest, that was the exact way I found this place, too! I was busy trying to get free eShop codes (because I was stupid), and then I came across NintenPedia. I looked around for a bit on the site, then decided to sign up. That was probably one of the best decisions I ever made. Now, I’m able to talk with people like Marc, 3DS Collector, Dark Link, you, and so many others! I’m so happy that I found this site, and I guarantee I’ll be here for many years to come!

Reactions: Shiny
"Free wii u game codes" I think was my exact search term xD

I had just brought my wii u, and cause of that I was even more low on funds then I normally was. So I tried to find free game codes online and came across here haha

I don't regret it at all though. Fantastic community here, as well as some free stuff here and there so it wasn't all for nothing ;P

Not to mention you are also a moderator here! If you didn't look for free wii u codes you wouldn't be here being a mod :p

Reactions: Starry Windy and 28142
I'm not really sure how I found this place. It was either trying to ind and searching for NintendoAGE or just searching for Nintendo Forums in general. I always wanted to join a fun forum :D

I honestly don’t remember why i was here. Maybe i was fixing something? Looking for people to play triforce heroes with?
I think i was looking for a better news source than nintendolife.

Reactions: Duffy, Marc and Samster
I honestly don’t remember why i was here. Maybe i was fixing something? Looking for people to play triforce heroes with?
I think i was looking for a better news source than nintendolife.
What's wrong with NintendoLife?

In my opinion, Nintendolife is a bit hard to navigate through.

I was searching for some free 3DS eShop codes, and after seeing that there are proofs that some do won the codes/games in here, I decided to join in. As time goes on, I begin to enjoy this place, because I can talk and having great time with you guys :) Not to mention, I did get something nice in here as well.

It seems most people found their way here by looking for free eShop codes. :eyes:

What's wrong with NintendoLife?
I don’t have much problems, but i do have them. First, they are based in the UK, so many articles don’t apply to me. Second, many of thier articles recently have been completely pointless.

I came here by accident while Googling some old Nintendo hardware, if I remember correctly. I checked out the community, and everyone was awesome enough that I just stuck around!

I don’t have much problems, but i do have them. First, they are based in the UK, so many articles don’t apply to me. Second, many of thier articles recently have been completely pointless.

Ah yes, they are UK based. I think a lot of gaming journalism is pointless, so I don't put nintendolife above or below that many other sources

Ah yes, they are UK based. I think a lot of gaming journalism is pointless, so I don't put nintendolife above or below that many other sources
Wait, they’re UK based? Didn’t even know that. :p

Reactions: Duffy
Me neither! I always thought it was all worldwide. Learn something new every day I guess.

Nintendolife does access the NA eshop often so they don’t miss new stuff there, but most giveaways they do are EU only and they tend to act jealous of the NA deals..

Nintendolife does access the NA eshop often so they don’t miss new stuff there, but most giveaways they do are EU only and they tend to act jealous of the NA deals..
Oof. They don’t sound like a very good news organization to me, then. :/

Oof. They don’t sound like a very good news organization to me, then. :/
Yeah, the only problem is there isn’t many decent options in NA besides IGN, and you probably already know about them. Other sites tend to be low budget forum sites that are very unorganized.

Yeah, the only problem is there isn’t many decent options in NA besides IGN, and you probably already know about them. Other sites tend to be low budget forum sites that are very unorganized.
Oof, I hear ya. :(

I was on the Nintendo 3DS Community aka Talk Nintendo aka Gaming Reinvented forum before and I found out about this place because there was supposedly going to be a forum v. forum Pokemon battle between them but it never happened. Anyway I became hooked to the forum because I got PC and likes and stuff like that.

Back