How did you discover Nintenpedia?

• Thread starter Shiny
  • Start date
Ooo thats pretty cool. How long ago was that? A pretty long time I'm guessing.

I didn't find this site because I was searching for E-shop cards, I found this site because my brother told me about it after he searched for Free E-Shop cards :p. I've also come to enjoy the company, I've met lots of friendly people here!

Reactions: Shiny
I'm interested to see how you guys found the Nintenpedia.

I actually found the pedia while I was on vacation in the Florida keys with my family in October 2016. I think I was looking up how to get free eshop cards. Anyway, I joined in April of 2017 but I couldn't join because I didn't know how to get past the verification, I thought it was like a trick question or something. So I had to email marc for help. Anyway I set my birthday on my profile to like September 5, 1987 (even though it is the 3rd of September 2004.) I did this because my parents made it seem that everyone on the internet wanted to abduct me in the park or stuff me in their van.

I was on the pedia from April 22 to May 18 (I only know that because it was the day after the new Linkin Park album was released) and came back in late 2019.

So like, same situation here

Searching for free gift cards, came across this site, felt kinda legit.

October 5th, 2017: I was Tohru
~somewhere around here I switched back to Chi
Feb 25th, 2019: Went to BlueJ
Around March 1, 2019 I started getting more "personal" with the site, being more open to discussions as to who I am.
March 3rd, 2020: Changed to Senku

So yeah.

So like, same situation here

Searching for free gift cards, came across this site, felt kinda legit.

October 5th, 2017: I was Tohru
~somewhere around here I switched back to Chi
Feb 25th, 2019: Went to BlueJ
Around March 1, 2019 I started getting more "personal" with the site, being more open to discussions as to who I am.
March 3rd, 2020: Changed to Senku

So yeah.
Yeah, I remember my first profile picture. It was like a guy with turntables and a hat. I made it with ms paint and it was terrible.

Last edited:
Reactions: Jisenku
I joined this site so long back I can't remember the exact way I found it! I know I loved sticking my nose in every Nintendo fan space I could though, and this is the only one I regularly return to!

I don't have a lot of time for fan spaces with my life as hectic as it is, but Marc himself is so nice and always welcomes me back! I'm hoping to contribute more while I have some time now as a little thank you!

@Marc invited me and told me how cool u guys were. He's still not wrong till this day.

Reactions: Marc
I have no idea but apparently it was back in 2014 eeeek!

i was messing around on roblox or something being bored out of my mind. Then my brother told my to go and make an account and so i did. i didn't think about it. Now i understand it was a great decision

I just discovered the 3ds play coins and wanted to see if I could use them on the eshop, tyen i saw this website the said convert this type od play coins for eshop gift cards. So naturally I signed up and gave it a go, best thing ever because I get to say what I think about nintendo and other things.

I was looking for information on a giveaway QubicGames was hosting. Along the way, I ended up finding this site, decided to join since apparently there were plenty of giveaways here as well... I don't usually like joining forums or talking to people in general but I stuck around because I love free stuff.

I found this site cause I wanted free eshop codes. I was in middle school lol.

Back