Ultimate How do you feel about Isabelle being in Super Smash Bros. Ultimate?

• Thread starter Shiny
  • Start date
Shiny

Shiny

Pretty much dead x.x
Towns Folk
As many of you know, Isabelle has been revealed to be in Super Smash Bros. Ultimate, as shown in today's Nintendo Direct. Below is the trailer for Isabelle if you haven't seen it or want to see it again.

It seems Isabelle's moveset is really similar to Villagers' moveset. I don't really think Isabelle is that cool and should even be in Smash. What are your thoughts about Isabelle being in Smash Bros?

Reactions: Samster, AricAttack and Marc
She doesn't really seem like much of a fighter to me :redpanda:

Reactions: Samster and AricAttack
She doesn't really seem like much of a fighter to me :redpanda:
Has she even done anything that is like fighting?

She doesn't really does she. That's why I'm so surprised she is even in it. She was better as an assist trophy imo.

Has she even done anything that is like fighting?

Nope. All she did was sit in the mayor's office and tell you to have a day off when you didn't want to.

Nope. All she did was sit in the mayor's office and tell you to have a day off when you didn't want to.
Lol

Oh right! She also came out on holidays to hand out party poppers. But thats about it. Why is she in Smash? Resetti would be better in my opinion.

Reactions: AricAttack
Personally... I'm super happy.

First off, it was perfect being revealed with Animal Crossing Switch, and she was a good rep fir upcoming games. Animal Crossing is a big Nintendo franchise, and they deserved another rep. I think she was fine as an assist trophy, but she seems super fun. And yeah, she's not a fighter, but she's probably the most popular Animal Crossing character, maybe behind Tom Nook (who's in both Final Smashes)

Yeah Isabelle is a pretty cute character, plus one of the most popular Animal Crossing Characters.

Reactions: Starry Windy and SmashChamp
I hate her so bad and I don’t know why they added Animal Crossing as well Nintendo had one job :mad:.

I hate her so bad and I don’t know why they added Animal Crossing as well Nintendo had one job :mad:.

Animal Crossing is one of Nintendo's big titles. Of course they would add animal crossing characters to the game.

It made a lot of sense if you look at the best selling Nintendo franchises, it's right at number 10. You can see the list here: http://vgsales.wikia.com/wiki/Best_selling_Nintendo_games

It'd honestly be a waste not to have Animal Crossing representation in characters, it's a very popular franchise.

It made a lot of sense if you look at the best selling Nintendo franchises, it's right at number 10. You can see the list here: http://vgsales.wikia.com/wiki/Best_selling_Nintendo_games

It'd honestly be a waste not to have Animal Crossing representation in characters, it's a very popular franchise.

It is. Many people such as myself like the series. Its really laidback and fun.

Reactions: SmashChamp
Animal Crossing is one of Nintendo's big titles. Of course they would add animal crossing characters to the game.
What do you mean big nobody even likes it tbh. It’s more about Pokémon,Zelda,Mario,Metriod,Yoshi, series

What do you mean big nobody even likes it tbh. It’s more about Pokémon,Zelda,Mario,Metriod,Yoshi, series

Lots of people like it obviously. Its just as big as all the other series such as Pokemon. Its a main series.

It’s 41. And 42. In the list I don’t think that’s famous.

I love the series personally. There's a lot of love for the series, and Animal Crossing even sold better then Yoshi. It's a big series.

Edit: Look at franchises though. It's number 10 there.

Its your own opinion if you like the series or not. It doesn't really matter tbh

Its your own opinion if you like the series or not. It doesn't really matter tbh
I have no objections with not liking it, but saying nobody likes it and that it's not a popular franchise, I just don't think that makes much sense.

it is nice to see more animal crossing characters in smash bros games.
i like issabelle , she is cute and her moves are more casual looking in smash.
her personality is quite relaxing , in the games and trailer.
i never played animal crossing and i did not know about animal crossing until around 2014.
the series has some fun games and they look good.
the board game one looks not very good , although there are people who played it and thought it was ok.
would be neat to see guatar playing character in smash ultimate and would be funny to see no resetimg guy appear in smash ultimate in some way.

I find it interesting to see Isabelle finally joining in as a fighter, after having her tenured as assist trophy in Smash 3DS/Wii U. Granted, when I heard some speculations about her joining in, I was unsure on how she would fit as a fighter, but after seeing the action, I'm glad she's in, and I think she would be a fun character to play as. Plus, I was surprised and laughed at the same time when seeing Isabelle's reaction when she got the Smash invitation letter :p

Back