How do you fix a disc? (Wii U)

• Thread starter coolflare
  • Start date
A friend told me PB+Toothpaste worked for him. Considering what PrimordialMew24 said, it's a HUGE GAMBLE... Should I do it?

NO!! Don't do it!!
Personally I would go to a place that offers disc cleaning. Like a local movie store (if you can find those any more) or local game store that isn't Game Stop (they don't do disc cleaning on site). If worst comes to worst you'll need to replace the game.

Reactions: coolflare
Thx. i'll try that when I get the chance.

NO!! Don't do it!!
Personally I would go to a place that offers disc cleaning. Like a local movie store (if you can find those any more) or local game store that isn't Game Stop (they don't do disc cleaning on site). If worst comes to worst you'll need to replace the game.
My gamestop says they don't do that. I wonder why everyones elses do

NO!! Don't do it!!
Oh never mind, but still people say they fix games, but mine still don't mine only says they sell games. I need find one that can. XD

Back