How far are you in A Link Between Worlds *SPOILERS*

• Thread starter linkof24
  • Start date
linkof24

linkof24

Hero of Hyrule
Towns Folk
Hey guys! How far are you in A Link Between Worlds. I am still on my first dungeon in Lorule, Turtle Rock. I got stuck on the boss, so I spent a while getting rupees to buy the Ice Rod, so that I didn't have to back track everytime I died. But what about you guys? How far are you guys in the game?

Reactions: Kaynil
I got 5 Lorule dungeons finished and i have 13 hearts, nearly 14. I bought all items except the Fire Rod and the Boomerang. I'm trying not to rush the game though since it's the only game i have right now.

I just beat the game, now i'm trying to collect all the collectibles.

Last edited by a moderator:
I've beaten it twice as of now. Going to take a break from it so I don't dry myself up.

Argh!!! Spoilers!!!! Why did I click on this!?!?

I don't care. I find it interesting to see peoples progress on a game.

Completed it. Loved it, but it could have been a bit harder. Now I'm searching for all 100 Maiaimais :)

Reactions: Kaynil
I am wondering where this game is at on the Zelda timeline. Why does Zelda act like she doesn't know who Link is? (It even evident that Link is painted on the wall in the castle)

I am nowhere in the game since I do not have it, lol. I kind of want to get it though but I want too many games and this is last on the list so The Legend of Zelda: A link Between worlds is going to have to wait...

I am nowhere in the game since I do not have it, lol. I kind of want to get it though but I want too many games and this is last on the list so The Legend of Zelda: A link Between worlds is going to have to wait...
Why is this last on your list? Although I don't have it either, I can tell that it's a really awesome game that you can't really go wrong with.
I am wondering where this game is at on the Zelda timeline. Why does Zelda act like she doesn't know who Link is? (It even evident that Link is painted on the wall in the castle)
This is in the decline timeline after Link to the Past. This could be an entirely different Zelda. Similarly, Tetra didn't recognize Link as the hero in Wind Waker even though there's pictures of the Ocarina of Time Link in the green tunic in her quarters on the pirate ship

Why is this last on your list? Although I don't have it either, I can tell that it's a really awesome game that you can't really go wrong with.

This is in the decline timeline after Link to the Past. This could be an entirely different Zelda. Similarly, Tetra didn't recognize Link as the hero in Wind Waker even though there's pictures of the Ocarina of Time Link in the green tunic in her quarters on the pirate ship

I like the games that make references to the past personally, but I guess I'll just have to go with the flow.

I don't know why it is last on the list... It just does not appeal to me as much as games like Super Mario 3D Land and The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker HD.

I like the games that make references to the past personally, but I guess I'll just have to go with the flow.
Well it does make a lot of references to the past even if Zelda doesn't recognize him. Remember, while it's after Link to the Past, it's still quite some time after Link to the Past and could be a different Link for all we know

Well it does make a lot of references to the past even if Zelda doesn't recognize him. Remember, while it's after Link to the Past, it's still quite some time after Link to the Past and could be a different Link for all we know

Might as well make it Link's cousin.

Might as well make it Link's cousin.
"It's not a direct sequel in the sense that it's the same Link and Zelda. The world is the same and it might be a different generation of Link and Zelda." —Eiji Aonuma

So not necessarily of the same generation :p

"It's not a direct sequel in the sense that it's the same Link and Zelda. The world is the same and it might be a different generation of Link and Zelda." —Eiji Aonuma

So not necessarily of the same generation :p

So I guess there are multiple Link's and Zelda's in the whole world of Nintendo. :)

So I guess there are multiple Link's and Zelda's in the whole world of Nintendo. :)
Yeah, that's how the whole story for Legend of Zelda works haha Many games don't even use the same Link; each Link is an incarnation of the legendary hero and each Zelda is descended from a goddess

Too easy i finish it in like 3 days!:cool:

I beat it, and like it even more than I expected! Battling Shadow Links via StreetPass has kept me going back to it.

I beat it, I'm completing it too, in hero mode.
Shadow link streetpass is so fun. It's the best streetpass function so far.

Reactions: TAG
I need 6 heart pieces to 100% my file, then I'm going to start Hero Mode.

This game is sooooooooooooo amazing.

Reactions: Heart
just beat it and like everyone else said the game is awesome. They need to make more of this type of zelda instead of that toon crap.

Back