How far are you in A Link Between Worlds *SPOILERS*

• Thread starter linkof24
  • Start date
just beat it and like everyone else said the game is awesome. They need to make more of this type of zelda instead of that toon crap.
I respectfully disagree. While the new look is not all that bad, the toon look has a certain charm to it that really appeals to quite a few. It'd be pretty cool if they had THAT in 3D haha

Yeah, ALBW is certainly awesome, but so is Wind Waker HD, Phantom Hourglass, etc.

Nearly every Zelda game is great, no matter which version of Link is taking the lead.

Too easy i finish it in like 3 days!:cool:

Yeah same here:p
Though it takes more time for mefor a 100% file
A week maybe:rolleyes:

Not going to play the hero mode since i have SMT IV waiting for me to finish it:rolleyes:

I respectfully disagree. While the new look is not all that bad, the toon look has a certain charm to it that really appeals to quite a few. It'd be pretty cool if they had THAT in 3D haha

I don't remember the last few handheld zelda games being so highly acclaimed and called awesome left and right. Shows what fans really want.

Reactions: BjFauble
Phantom Hourglass has a 90 on Metacritic & Spirit Tracks has an 87 - both feature toon Link. Sound like high acclaim to me.

I don't remember the last few handheld zelda games being so highly acclaimed and called awesome left and right. Shows what fans really want.
I think that's more because of the style of the game rather than how this incarnation of Link looks. Also, when it came to the cel-shaded "toon crap" comment, at the time I was thinking Minish Cap (which btw is a really awesome game). If you meant Spirit Tracks I see where you're coming from to an extent.

I beat the game already, but I think i'll play the Link to the Past on Wii U VC to compare if ALTTP is harder than hero mode..

Phantom Hourglass has a 90 on Metacritic & Spirit Tracks has an 87 - both feature toon Link. Sound like high acclaim to me.
I've played both and they are both FUN, plus the character chemistry Is well done and you get attached to the people of the story. Spirit Tracks feels like a re-make-ish of phantom hourglass. Like platinum to diamon and pearl, as a comparison.

Collecting Heart Pieces for my 100% file, and i keep dying in tower of hera on hero mode! :(

Beat the game on Normal Mode 100% (barring StreetPass, only 20/50 achievements) and beat it with the weakest tunic on Hero Mode 100% (barring StreetPass again).

By the way, fun fact: If you try to get the Red Tunic before the Blue Tunic, you actually get the Blue Tunic where you get the Red Tunic so you can't skip a level. Found it out in my second run.

Back