How long do you play Animal Crossing: New Leaf daily?

• Thread starter Marc
  • Start date
Marc

Marc

"Marc's the sugar daddy of gaming" - Artisan 2020
Forum Management
When the game first came out, I must admit, I spent at least 3-5 hours daily. I may have thought that it was only 30 minutes, but one trip to the island might have took an hour for the most.

As of today, I don't play he game much. I think I spend at least 15-45 minutes daily. I mostly just go to pick a couple of perfect fruit to stock up on (people normally message me asking if I have any to give away).

How long do you play Animal Crossing: New Leaf daily?

I'd say 15 minutes to an hour. I don't get a lot of spare time to devote to the game anymore.

I play Animal Crossing: New Leaf five hours a day. It's by far my favorite 3DS game.

I Play it about 1-3 hours a day, but its only because i don't have school work yet.

I don't play as much as I used to. I probably played too much when I first got it :( Now I play around 20 minutes a day. It used to be up to 6 hours a day

I play once per two weeks. That's some slow progress.

When I bought the game, I would spend six hours a day playing it. But recently, I find myself playing it for about half an hour a day.

The first two months I played the game for the whole day every day, but I no longer find myself playing it for more than twenty mintues now. :eek:

I was playing it so much like other members. The game kinda lost it's appeal to me but i play at least 1 hour.

Look at the mistake by Nintendo.
sfdzzq.jpg

Reactions: xXAwesomeDudeXx
i used top play more than hour on one go but now only 15-30 min any tips on how to last longer?

i used top play more than hour on one go but now only 15-30 min any tips on how to last longer?

You should probably use the online multiplayer feature more often. You can play games with your friends at the island. You can also compete against your friends for who can catch the most bugs or fishes. My play time has decreased as well but whenever I play the game, I just find something that keeps my attention going. :)

You should probably use the online multiplayer feature more often. You can play games with your friends at the island. You can also compete against your friends for who can catch the most bugs or fishes. My play time has decreased as well but whenever I play the game, I just find something that keeps my attention going. :)
ok thx

Games can get boring
But don't lose faith
Do something new
Play at your own pace

You can do all that you want
Swim, dive, and run
Make yourself feel happy
Run like a dog under the sun

If I were to have the game , I would play at least 3 hours a day or maybe more since it's a game that I played a lot almost everyday when I was young , not animal crossing new leaf I meant animal crossing :) lol

I play about 1-2 hours a day. sometimes up to 3 but i go to the island a lot. (club tortimer island) and then i meet all kinds of people then i play more the more people i meet at the island.

I play about 1-2 hours a day. sometimes up to 3 but i go to the island a lot. (club tortimer island) and then i meet all kinds of people then i play more the more people i meet at the island.
You owe me 10k bells...

I play about 1-3 hours a day, every day of the week but I have had Animal Crossing: New Leaf for just a week, lol. I really like the game, in fact I am going to play it right now! :)

so far i have made 124hrs playing this game.its on the top of my list pokemon y still second

Up to six hours, quite a lot. For a 12 year old I have a lot of time on my hands. :cool:

If I were to have the game , I would play at least 3 hours a day or maybe more since it's a game that I played a lot almost everyday when I was young , not animal crossing new leaf I meant animal crossing :) lol
I used to play Wild World when I got home from primary school.

Back