How long do you play Animal Crossing: New Leaf daily?

• Thread starter Marc
  • Start date
school started for me though.so busy...cant play any games :(

school started for me though.so busy...cant play any games :(
If you have any time later you should set your town law in acnl to Night Owl, the shops will close later and you don't have to worry about them closing too early. Just a little tip.:)

nah since i get back from school,bath and do homework and then sleep i cant play so i set to beautiful town ordinance

I'd say 45 minutes, once or twice a week ... maybe more if I get StreetPass tags.

nah since i get back from school,bath and do homework and then sleep i cant play so i set to beautiful town ordinance
Oh.

yup

When the game first came out, I must admit, I spent at least 3-5 hours daily. I may have thought that it was only 30 minutes, but one trip to the island might have took an hour for the most.

As of today, I don't play he game much. I think I spend at least 15-45 minutes daily. I mostly just go to pick a couple of perfect fruit to stock up on (people normally message me asking if I have any to give away).

How long do you play Animal Crossing: New Leaf daily?

When I first got Animal Crossing: New Leaf, I would play it for over 10 hours each day. After a week of getting it my average play time was reduced to 5 hrs per day because I realized how much time I was wasting lol. Now my average play time is around 20 minutes whenever I play the game on a daily basis.

When I first got Animal Crossing: New Leaf, I would play it for over 10 hours each day. After a week of getting it my average play time was reduced to 5 hrs per day because I realized how much time I was wasting lol. Now my average play time is around 20 minutes whenever I play the game on a daily basis.
Wow. 10 hours?! Most people don't even have time to spend an hour on New Leaf.

Ok so now I usually play half an hour to an hour a day... The game is getting less interesting but it is still a great tine killer... I really don't like the thing where it takes a day to stop a public eork project though... Right now I am building the Dream Suite!

Reactions: 3dsatackman
Did you have time to game 10 hours a day?!

Wow. 10 hours?! Most people don't even have time to spend an hour on New Leaf.

Did you have time to game 10 hours a day?!

Well, New Leaf came out in the summer for me and I was already off from school. That's the main reason why I played for over 10 hours each day. I had all the time in the world basically, haha.

About an hour a day. I used to log on, get the money/bell rock, find the fake rock, maybe sell a bit of fruit or gems, and then log out. Now, I'm fishing more. It's not much money, but every bell counts.

Well, New Leaf came out in the summer for me and I was already off from school. That's the main reason why I played for over 10 hours each day. I had all the time in the world basically, haha.

that is a lot of time 10 hrs.
About an hour a day. I used to log on, get the money/bell rock, find the fake rock, maybe sell a bit of fruit or gems, and then log out. Now, I'm fishing more. It's not much money, but every bell counts.

cool i dont fish much i mostly dive for animals and go buggin. also i am back to about 30-1;30 min a day. i am doing a ton of trades and stuff i am trying to get every badge.

I usually play a couple hours a day, but I usually don't play every single day. Sometimes I'd forget about it for weeks, even motnhs at a time.

I used to play this for like 5-6 hours a day when it came out... I have not played since 4 months ago. I've got photos of all the animals I liked though. I hope that none of my cool neighbours have moved away.

When I just got the game, I played a lot. I got it on a Saturday and I played almost 15h hours during the week-end! :D Now, I still play every day, but less. When I play, it's mainly to chat with IVL friends. When no one is online, I play 15min to 1hour.

Reactions: 3dsatackman
I got the game a few months now, and in the first month, I started off playing (for the most) two hours, now I'm only playing it for five minutes, don't really have much of a purpose at the moment to spruce up my town, or house, so yeah, my town is being neglected!

Just like Reece, when I first got the game, I'd be playing it all of the time, but now I seem to prefer other games, aand only ever pop into Animal Crossing when I'm bored out of my mind... Or when I want to say hello to Rooney. :D

Back