How Long Have You Been a Gamer?

• Thread starter Crybaby126
  • Start date
No, scratch that... It was 2008 when I turned 9. I still can't believe its been 7 years since I first got into video games. I remember playing Cooking Mama 2 as a 9 year old being like' "what does that say mom? I can't read it." That font was so hard to read. Even today I can't read it unless my face is right up against the top screen.

I tried looking for an example image, but I'm not having any luck.

Ever since the nes came out. those where the days. super Mario bros was the best back then and know for me. Plus I started going to the arcade and played Donkey Kong

I've been a gamer ever since I was four years old. My mom was a big gamer and had the consoles and such to play them on. I believe one of the first games I tried playing (that wasn't the simple games on the NES and Super NES) was Final Fantasy 7 and I completely failed at it.

So my mom opted on getting the game Pokemon Silver and I just fell in love with it. The first actual game with a real story plot driving it was probably Kingdom Hearts. My mom had gotten the game for herself, but I stole it form her a few months later because I realized it had Disney Characters in it XD

Anyway, that's how my gaming addiction started and I've been playing Games ever since.

I have been gaming since I was the age of 4 so I have been gameing for over 11 years. I remember playing pokemon fire red on Gameboy advance.

What I can remember was playing games like Warriors Orochi and Dynasty Warriors with my dad on the Playstation 2 and I also remember getting Lego Star Wars for my 9th birthday but as I have been told, I've been watching my dad play games long before I could remember, so I guess I've been influenced by games my entire life and have been playing for 11 or 12 years now.

Back