How many 3DS systems do you have?

• Thread starter Lovebeat
  • Start date
I have a blue 3DS, and soon to have a "new red"/"new black" N3DS.

I have a red normal 3ds. My sister has a 2DS. I'm really hoping to get the Majora's mask New 3ds sometime soon, if only people didn't sell it for WAY too much online. Hopefully I'll get lucky and find one at a decent price sometime.

I have a normal red 3ds and a new black 3ds

I owned a Black 3ds, my older brother stole it (and uses it to this day) then I had a blue 3ds XL, was a little rough, it brokeded. Luckily I transferred the data to my black 3ds XL with a riolu and dewott skin ^^

Also my 2 younger siblings have 2dses (I don't know how to type that >.>)

I have two currently. A blue 3DS XL (my first one), and then the Persona Q themed 3DS XL. I need to sell off my old one, but I keep putting it off due to laziness.

Well i have blue nintendo 3ds xl at first was about buy pokemon x and y limited edition but unfortunately it was out stock and i purchased plane blue 3ds xl but now I happy I purchased that one it have smooth texture and awesome colour.

I have a Blue/Black 3ds xl

I have one...The 3ds xl i've played the 2ds,3ds,and the new 3ds. I like them all!

I have 2 flame red 3ds systems. I bought a second cause I lost my 1st but I found it 2 months after i bought the 2nd one lol

I have a Blue 3ds XL that I own for almost 2 years. It has it's fair share of scratches (I usually take it to school to play Smash) and other than that, it is in good condition. I won't replace it until either the screen stops working or the battery starts to leak.

I have only a 2DS I got for my birthday last year. I am quite satisfied with it. The 3D really makes my eyes tired and it's not that cool anyway, so I just went for the cheaper option and never regretted it! The only thing I don't like is that I can't use a circle pad pro with it, which is a shame.

I have owned a black 3DS since 2011 (although I would have loved the blue colored design but black is now my main color of choice). Very soon when my money looks good and the console is released, I will be getting the regular sized New 3DS, hopefully in the same color as the black New 3DS XL.

I've got only one system, a recently bought, perfect Christmas/Birthday present, a black regular New 3ds and I'm absolutely in love with it :cat:

I have around two 3DS systems right now. The first one was a red 3DS XL that I have been using for years, until its Circle Pad was coming off since several months ago, so I decided to bought my second one, a black/grey-colored New 3DS XL which becomes my main handheld from then on.

I got the blue-black 3DS XL, and a black DSi. Why would anyone get 2 or more devices from the 3DS family? What's the point? I considered buying an N3Ds but decided not to since it is so very alike. Perhaps sometime in the future I might buy another one, but only when this one dies. And since it's Nintendo that's unlikely. It is my travel companion though (my 3DS and backpack have seen more countries than most people) so I guess you can say I use it a little more intensively than others.

I got the blue-black 3DS XL, and a black DSi. Why would anyone get 2 or more devices from the 3DS family? What's the point?
Meet people on Smash Streetpass even if you are alone, your several 3DSes meet each other.
Best reason I ever gave for anything.

No, the real reason for me is to get the best of both worlds. I really can't play MH on that gimmick of a stick on the New 3DS so I still use the good old Circle Pad Pro on the old one, but I really can't play in 3D on the old 3DS so I play games like Fantasy Life on the New 3DS.

Meet people on Smash Streetpass even if you are alone, your several 3DSes meet each other.
Best reason I ever gave for anything.

No, the real reason for me is to get the best of both worlds. I really can't play MH on that gimmick of a stick on the New 3DS so I still use the good old Circle Pad Pro on the old one, but I really can't play in 3D on the old 3DS so I play games like Fantasy Life on the New 3DS.
You could just set up a home pass relay. :p But okay, I still wouldn't buy two but I can see why you might.

My trusty original blue 3DS has sticked with me almost 5 years already.Just thinking about it makes me feel like I got it yesterday. :p
I'm not intending to purchase another one as I'm happy with the one I have now. :thumbsup:

I only have one, the New 3DS, I got the red one.

I have just 1 3DS system because I can't afford any others :( It's a normal edition, black colored. Anyway, I just love it haha!

Back